Thread: Ignition Vinyl Remastered

Default Ignition Vinyl Remastered

So I've looked around online for reviews, but I can't seem to find anything on the vinyl remaster of Ignition. How different/better/worse does it sound from other versions that have been released? And does the remaster improve the sound quality or just modify it?

well, don't expect huge differences in the sound.what i mentioned is that the background sounds in the intro of lapd are in lower volume in the remastered versions. but both red and limited blue vinyls worth to have them.they are very beautiful. here you can find info for all ignition versions http://www.theoffspring.eu/item/ignition-12.html
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

These stuffs really rocks happy to listen at anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekoldfan View Post
    well, don't expect huge differences in the sound.what i mentioned is that the background sounds in the intro of lapd are in lower volume in the remastered versions. but both red and limited blue vinyls worth to have them.they are very beautiful. here you can find info for all ignition versions http://www.theoffspring.eu/item/ignition-12.html

I like how the blue vinyl is limited to 300 copies but has been for sale on the epitaph webstore for 5 years haha

There isn't a huge difference, they basically just equalise and compress the fuck out of it, then sell it as a remaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by lousyskater View Post
    the offspring pretty much copied the vandals song too much drama.

https://soundcloud.com/killamedic
    A new era of punk rock, and a hotplate!

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    I like how the blue vinyl is limited to 300 copies but has been for sale on the epitaph webstore for 5 years haha
    I feel like an ass. I just recieved my red one. I got it for $18 on BarnsAndNoble.com. If only I'd known their was a epitaph store . oh well. I'm only really mad that it just skipped on Kick Him When He's Down. lol That's vinyl.

The re-mastering isn't that great, to be honest. I'd rather have the 92 pressing, but I do like the plastic and stickers on the front of mine. I opened it with a knife from the side so i keep it in shrink and nice and its still listenable.

Quote Originally Posted by diabloarcade View Post
    I feel like an ass. I just recieved my red one. I got it for $18 on BarnsAndNoble.com. If only I'd known their was a epitaph store . oh well. I'm only really mad that it just skipped on Kick Him When He's Down. lol That's vinyl.

The re-mastering isn't that great, to be honest. I'd rather have the 92 pressing, but I do like the plastic and stickers on the front of mine. I opened it with a knife from the side so i keep it in shrink and nice and its still listenable.
    yeah a lot of the new epitaph vinyl isn't pressed very good on my remastered version of smash bad habit and gotta get away skip

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    yeah a lot of the new epitaph vinyl isn't pressed very good on my remastered version of smash bad habit and gotta get away skip
    It seemed to only skip on the first play. I really don't like the remastered version as much as I should. anyways, it's like... way to high-pitched, if it's not just me hearing it. Still awesome having it on vinyl. Probably gonna pick it up on 1992 Epitaph