Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock In Rio Brazil 2013

Lightbulb Bootlegs

Quote Originally Posted by chriiis View Post
    i was talking with greekoldfan about a server to upload stuff from my collection (:
    That´s Great!!!!!!!

Yeah, Chris, hopefully we'll see each other there.

Btw, there's about 20 people from a fan club in Brazil who are gonna be there, people like Leandro that was posting here earlier. We were going to have a meet and greet with the fans on the 13th in Rio, I think it's a nice idea to merge that meet with the fans from here, as well! There's gonna be a lot of people coming from South America and a lot of friends coming from Europe, as well.

Beyoncé and David Guetta are headlining Rock In Rio on the 13th so I don't think anybody wants to go, who says we all get together on a beach like Copacabana or Ipanema and get to know each other? I think it's a great idea! Who's with me?

That is, of course, in case there is no show added in São Paulo or Buenos Aires or whatever... But at first, I think it's a nice idea.

I think and hope they will go to others cities in Brazil and others south america countries. I dont think they would come here for only one show. I guess they will also go to Sao Paulo, Porto Alegre and possibly Recife or Fortaleza.
    It is a nice idea Gustavo. Even though I don't know anyone in here I would go in some meeting with the bbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    I think and hope they will go to others cities in Brazil and others south america countries. I dont think they would come here for only one show. I guess they will also go to Sao Paulo, Porto Alegre and possibly Recife or Fortaleza.
    The thing is that Rock In Rio signs some contracts with the bands that play there that forbid them to play in brazilian cities other than Rio. Don't you remember what Rock In Rio 2011 was like? There were a few exceptions, of course, like System Of A Down, but ALL bands that played more than one show in Brazil during the RIR 2011, they all played only ONE extra show, and in São Paulo. I think some might've played a gig in Buenos Aires but that's it. I think that if we're lucky, we'll get three South American shows. I wouldn't get my hopes up for other cities like the ones you mentioned, not because of the band, but because of the festival. Anyway, just pointing out a few facts, maybe RIR won't give a shit about that this year or that it was pre-specified in the contract, I don't know. But I'm not getting my hopes up about more than three shows for this tour! I still hope for them, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    It is a nice idea Gustavo. Even though I don't know anyone in here I would go in some meeting with the bbs.
    Awesome, man!

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Holland
    What's wrong with Dexter??? Everyone says what a great guy he is. Even his friends call him Gandhi. It's not just me, everyone says how nice he is. That is all. Thank you.

''TCHAU''
    Facebook | XBOX 360 | Twitter

-THE OFFSPRING IN MY LIFE-
    Aug 27, 2014. Las Vegas, United States. NEW!!
    Feb 05, 2014. Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
    Sep 15, 2013. Sao Paulo, Brazil.
    Nov 08, 2008. Sao Paulo, Brazil.
    Nov 06, 2008. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
    Oct 21, 2004. Sao Paulo, Brazil.
    Oct 20, 2004. Sao Paulo, Brazil.

1 members appreciate this post.

Words cannot describe my excitement watching this video. SERIOUSLY!
    Last edited by Gustavo; 04-01-2013 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chriiis View Post
    i was talking with greekoldfan about a server to upload stuff from my collection (:
    I'm waiting for your list and the other thing that I asked you.We're running out of updates.this week it's gonna be the last one probably...smells like Ignition...
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

Quote Originally Posted by Tisiacs View Post
    very cool thanks for posting that

Ali tickets from Rock In Rio was sold out in 4 hours, and I buy my ticket. Thank you The Offspring to return to Brasil.
    Facebook | XBOX 360 | Twitter

-THE OFFSPRING IN MY LIFE-
    Aug 27, 2014. Las Vegas, United States. NEW!!
    Feb 05, 2014. Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
    Sep 15, 2013. Sao Paulo, Brazil.
    Nov 08, 2008. Sao Paulo, Brazil.
    Nov 06, 2008. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
    Oct 21, 2004. Sao Paulo, Brazil.
    Oct 20, 2004. Sao Paulo, Brazil.