Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: in remembrance of that guy who shoved an x-acto knife down his dick!

Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    Oh man, the bbs used to be awesome. I completely forgot about that.
    It really fucking did.

Noodlesfan actually made me hesitant to click on links again. I thought I was so cool back then, so jaded. I could look at anything, I didn't give a shit. I could watch videos of people being executed, committing suicide, whatever. Man, I was so badass!

Then, one day, Noodlesfan posted a link to a video of a guy cutting off his own genitalia. Full-on cutting it off. And that was the day I realized there will always be something in the world that can disturb the shit out of me.

I like to think Noodlesfan went on to cut off his own junk too. I feel it's what he would have wanted, but also, far more importantly, it would be best for the whole world if he couldn't reproduce.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Well this is disturbing... is this totally legit? When was this?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

1 members appreciate this post.

This board really took the people it hated for granted. People like noodlesfan and ruroken gave this place a uniqueness we lost years ago.

Yeah a whole bunch of rules were added a few years to prevent bullying, and the end consequence has beem that the people who were and/or would've been bullied turned into shittier people than otherwise would've happened.

Weird. I'm totally with PiB on this one and i'm happy he's back in Europe, my chances of seeing him have increased a little! I imagine he's fun to get drunk/stoned with, shoot the shit, play video games or watch sci-fi movies with. Which are 100% of my freetime activities. That and listening to Maartje nag, ha women be women. Sometimes i'm tempted to channel Jim Belushi/ Tim Allen, that sucks.
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    I imagine he's fun to get drunk/stoned with, shoot the shit, play video games or watch sci-fi movies with.
    That's 100% of the things I'm good at!
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Thank God, I was worried I was just projecting.
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.