Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about incest?

Default How do you feel about incest?

Here's a thread for you bighead.

I've always been against it, of course, it's ingrained in me to be against it. But why should I care? As long as you have two consenting adults, I can't see how it's an issue, outside of possible birth defects. Still, similar birth defects come from having children at an old age, and excluding generational inbreeding, is the risk really that much greater than any other pregnancy? I mean to say, is first generation incest really that dangerous, or significantly more likely to result in some form of defect?

I never really though about it until tonight, and I can't think of any reason to be against it, outside of 'it's icky'. If that's all I've got, and I'm still against it, doesn't that make me just as bad as people who despise same-sex relationships? I'm totally cool with polygamy, well kind of. I don't think it's inherently wrong, but obviously polygamy has long been practiced in really shitty ways.

ps. not making a joke about bighead fucking his sister or anything, this just feels like a bighead-ish type discussion, nah mean?
    Last edited by WebDudette; 03-11-2013 at 08:40 AM.
    I wrote a four word letter.

for some reason thought you added the poll after posting. definitely not true, but whatever.
    I wrote a four word letter.

I'll have an opinion later, but right now I'm wondering: Are any celebrities the result of incest? lol
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

When you think about incest, you usually think of an abusive father who has raped his son or daughter. And there are the obvious birth defects. But when incest is between two consenting adults and they don't get pregnant (i.e. one of them is sterilised or are of the same gender), there isn't really anything wrong with it. It is a knee-jerker really because of the social stigma. I have sent a few emails to centres for incest and asked, but they could not give me a good answer.

All in all, although it is kind of weird, there isn't anything wrong with incest between two consenting adults.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    ...I never really though about it until tonight, and I can't think of any reason to be against it, outside of 'it's icky'. If that's all I've got, and I'm still against it, doesn't that make me just as bad as people who despise same-sex relationships? I'm totally cool with polygamy, well kind of. I don't think it's inherently wrong, but obviously polygamy has long been practiced in really shitty ways.

ps. not making a joke about bighead fucking his sister or anything, this just feels like a bighead-ish type discussion, nah mean?
    Being against incest is no different than being against same sex relationships? You have deep seeded issues you may want to address as well as your moral compass being all fucked up.

The dumbing down of America continues.

Well, there's nothing stopping you from doing it, so go fuck daddy and little bro. Hell, while we're at it, why have any standards or laws of any kind? Wouldn't want to impede on anyones right to pursue outright stupidity.

As long as age of consent laws are followed, I don't really care in theory.

However, I think there has to be a law against it because, while it happening once between, say, cousins wouldn't be a big deal, what often happens with incest is a bunch of inbreeding, and that's a big problem. If there was a way to say, incest is fine as long as no reproduction is involved, I'd be okay with it. I mean, it's still icky and weird, but it wouldn't be a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

If it's between two consenting adults, and no babies are produced, then it is a victimless crime, and victimless crimes should not be punished.

Speeding is a victimless crime, shooting my gun within city limits is a victimless crime...that is as long as i don't slam into anyone or hit anyone with a stray bullet. You people never cease to amaze me with your fucking stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Speeding is a victimless crime, shooting my gun within city limits is a victimless crime...that is as long as i don't slam into anyone or hit anyone with a stray bullet. You people never cease to amaze me with your fucking stupidity.
    Is this a poor attempt at trolling? This is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Right, because a brother and sister are totally capable of accidentally killing some innocent bystander simply by banging each other. Worst troll attempt ever - you're slacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk