Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's interview Greg K!

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles
    I told Greg he should let you interview him, but he never takes my advice. Sorry.
    Yeah, if this is what Noodles really said via Twitter, then it seems like he's trying to give you the easy letdown. The function of the word "sorry" in this sentence is meant to imply "sorry, but this won't be successful".

Also, if Greg has gone this long being quiet 99% of the time, my guess is that it's even less likely now that he's a middle-aged man.

Melyssa: What is the basis for your fondness of Greg K? I mean, he doesn't write parts, he rarely talks, and he doesn't even like touring. He seems like a fairly good guy, but it doesn't seem like he even cares to put enough about himself out there for people to have a strong response to one way or the other.
    Last edited by bighead384; 03-15-2013 at 12:23 PM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Melyssa: What is the basis for your fondness of Greg K? I mean, he doesn't write parts, he rarely talks, and he doesn't even like touring. He seems like a fairly good guy, but it doesn't seem like he even cares to put enough about himself out there for people to have a strong response to one way or the other.
    I agree. I don't dislike Greg or anything, but I'm not sure I understand where the adoration comes from. Maybe it's because he's just the quiet guy nobody really pays attention to?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Such pessimists! You can go fuck yourselves.
    For some reason, these sentences seem somewhat awkward together.

I agree with what everyone else has said. I'm a pretty quiet guy, and if I had the misfortune of becoming famous, I wouldn't want the creepy adoration and constant attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by OC HAU View Post
    As long as it's a calm, shy and silent interview, alright!
    What the heck? I thought you were gone, or that at least this account was banned. Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

2 members appreciate this post.

I'm tired of this stuff. Everytime I'm here or on facebook someone's trying to convince me to sign something or vote for something. And as you're pushing people more and more, they won't do it. At least I won't. Definitely after the "You have opinion and you're not signing my petition so you can go fuck yourself" thing.

I have to agree with Llamas. I think it is a good initiative but we all know that Greg doesn't like to be out of his comfort zone and we should just respect that because you're just putting him on a bad spot with which he's not comfortable. If you really like him you should respect his position and not force him to do something he doesn't want to do.

3 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    my support network in the Offspring Underground have my back.
    There's such a thing?

I just wanted to say to everyone being disrespectful towards Melyssa. GO FUCK YOURSELVES

4 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Rody View Post
    I just wanted to say to everyone being disrespectful towards Melyssa. GO FUCK YOURSELVES
    Then I guess it's a good thing no one is being disrespectful towards her.

Unless of course she's extraordinarily brittle and takes any disagreement as a declaration of nuclear war, such that she asks her friends to come on here and defend her on a band's message board. So I guess there's that.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

1 members appreciate this post.

No one asked me to come on here. I read the posts, like I usually do, and felt like commenting.

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw View Post
    There's such a thing?
    Yes there is.