Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Chemical Romance broke up

Quote Originally Posted by RageAndLov View Post
    Danger Days sucked, Black Parade was okay, I liked their first two albums. You also have that Conventional Weapons. I have only heard a few songs off it, but those were pretty good.
    Huh, we have opposite opinions :P Why did you hate Danger Days? I thought it was quite good, though not as good as Black Parade.

But MCR was far from being one of the best bands of the 2000s.
    Agreed. On a more objective level (as objective as you can get about something like this), they weren't *that* popular for more than a few years, their fame rose and fell very quickly... and they only released two albums that the mainstream really knew about. Only people out to hear all MCR music have heard the first album, and Danger Days didn't do nearly as well as the previous two.

As far as influence, I think they were as influential as any other fairly mainstream band. I definitely don't see them as being more influential than other bands of that time period with the same amount of success.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    Although, unlike you two douchenozzles, it's not 'cause they're wimpy and not trupunx enough or whatever.

I love Alkaline Trio, and they're just as emo pussytastic.
    what are you even talking about? please lay off the drugs

Whoa.. that sucks, haven't heard about them for a while, I really liked them, saw them in Slovakia during the Black Parade Tour, I never considered them emo or anything, those guys made some great and catchy tunes. Gonna check out Conventional Weapons, this is the first time I hear of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

Meh

I remember enjoying Three Cheers as a guilty pleasure in high school; but can't say I've paid much attention to them since then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Shame. They were actually a pretty good band. The Black Parade is a really good album. Danger Days was alright, but from time to time I will play "Na Na Na" while i'm on a delivery. They had a knack for really high energy singalongs