Thread: 91X X-Fest 2013 in San Diego

Hybrid View

Default 91X X-Fest 2013 in San Diego

the offspring headlined this festival in 2008 and played it in 2010 with 311 now in 2013 they are playing it again

the flyer is the best part

I wish I could go to that, that would be a wonderful concert to go to. That's another reason I should move to California for all of those amazing concerts.

Since I live in L.A., I might go. I was also hoping The Offspring would play this year's KROQ Weenie Roast, but apparently that won't happen because according to the tour dates list, they'll be in Florida on the day before.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punk Pirate View Post
    Since I live in L.A., I might go. I was also hoping The Offspring would play this year's KROQ Weenie Roast, but apparently that won't happen because according to the tour dates list, they'll be in Florida on the day before.
    Unless they move it to June again but really I don't expect Offspring to play it because they did it last year I think they might play the KJEE Summer Round-Up show at Santa Barbara Bowl if it's the same weekend as X Fest

Bump

the date has been changed and blink 182 are now headlining +more bands to be announced

Well, I am decided to go to 91x Fest instead Rock in Rio... I need to see blink-182 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    Unless they move it to June again but really I don't expect Offspring to play it because they did it last year I think they might play the KJEE Summer Round-Up show at Santa Barbara Bowl if it's the same weekend as X Fest
    And just as I thought: The Offspring won't be playing this year's KROQ Weenie Roast, which will take place on May 18th, even though they're not playing any shows on that day.

http://www.punknews.org/article/5142...ups-black-keys
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punk Pirate View Post
    And just as I thought: The Offspring won't be playing this year's KROQ Weenie Roast, which will take place on May 18th, even though they're not playing any shows on that day.

http://www.punknews.org/article/5142...ups-black-keys
    I think this is the first year 91x X Fest is much better than KROQ Weenie Roast

Also I hope this show is added to the offspring.com tour dates again soon im not sure why is was taken off??