Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 91X X-Fest 2013 in San Diego

Cancelled? The gig is no longer in the tour grid...

Quote Originally Posted by chriiis View Post
    Cancelled? The gig is no longer in the tour grid...
    It looks like The Offspring are not playing anymore

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    It looks like The Offspring are not playing anymore
    damn, it looks like jimmy eat world back to the line up and offspring is out

Quote Originally Posted by chriiis View Post
    damn, it looks like jimmy eat world back to the line up and offspring is out
    really awful news i asked 91x about this on twitter but they did not reply i hope they make an announcement soon as to why the offspring are not playing anymore

EDIT It's still on the tour dates on the offspring facebook page but not offspring.com
    Last edited by cool 2 hate 681; 04-26-2013 at 02:00 PM.

The Offspring and Jimmy Eat World are apparently still on the bill, according to Songkick.com. The fact that The Offspring wouldn't be playing 91X X-Fest this year would make sense because the show is not listed in their tour dates list, and about a week before that, they'll play at least one show in Brazil.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

1 members appreciate this post.

Good news 91x says they are still playing https://www.facebook.com/91xsandiego..._comment_reply

Good news 91x says they are still playing https://www.facebook.com/91xsandiego..._comment_reply
    That's what I thought because I know they already posted a flyer that listed The Offspring on the bill.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Unless they move it to June again but really I don't expect Offspring to play it because they did it last year I think they might play the KJEE Summer Round-Up show at Santa Barbara Bowl if it's the same weekend as X Fest
    And just as I thought: The Offspring won't be playing this year's KROQ Weenie Roast, which will take place on May 18th, even though they're not playing any shows on that day.

http://www.punknews.org/article/5142...ups-black-keys

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punk Pirate View Post
    And just as I thought: The Offspring won't be playing this year's KROQ Weenie Roast, which will take place on May 18th, even though they're not playing any shows on that day.

http://www.punknews.org/article/5142...ups-black-keys
    I think this is the first year 91x X Fest is much better than KROQ Weenie Roast

Also I hope this show is added to the offspring.com tour dates again soon im not sure why is was taken off??

Also I hope this show is added to the offspring.com tour dates again soon im not sure why is was taken off??
    Yeah, I was wondering why too.