Thread: The new Suicidal Tendencies album

Hybrid View

Default The new Suicidal Tendencies album

Yesterday, Suicidal Tendencies released a new album. It's called 13. I haven't listened to it yet, but just bought it.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

I just heard it if your a fan of them im pretty sure you will like it

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    I just heard it if your a fan of them im pretty sure you will like it
    Yeah, I love S.T. (mostly their older stuff like "Institutionalized" and "Possessed to Skate"). I bought 13 right after it came out and I gotta say it's probably S.T.'s best one since Lights Camera Revolution.

By the way, I'm actually seeing Luicidal (which features two of the former members of S.T.) tonight at Central SAPC in Santa Monica, which is not far from where I live. You should check out Luicidal, they have a Facebook page and they said they were working on an album, which I look forward to hearing.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

They're going on tour with Slayer and Exodus this coming May. All the dates are right here. They even said more dates will be added, so hopefully they'll play a show in L.A. I'd love to see Suicidal, Slayer and Exodus do a show there.