Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wheelchairman

Default Wheelchairman

Wheelchairman came back. But he's like, more arrogant or something. Thinks he knows everything. Well guess what Wheelchairman? You DON'T know everything. There are things you don't know!

Also: which of the 2 guys here is WCM more likely to be?
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

He wouldn't be Wheelchairman if he weren't arrogant And this thread is weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Uh yeah I totally did. I was looking to pass the time and humility wasn't likely to cut it. That, and sometimes people say annoyingly stupid shit as though it were a valid opinion, I decided patience wasn't a requirement.

I also figured if it was clearly an act people would not take it so hard. Anyways Bighead, I think you could solve this by not being profoundly stupid, after this many years you should've wised up.

And that cartoon can go on forever. I could claim you found a way to feel superior to all 3 groups. Fact of the matter is I don't find them equally annoying. I find the loudmouths that speak on behalf of both groups to be annoying. On this bbs thats almost exclusively atheists. Its the same with vegetarians/people-who-just-love-meat, or any argument. Any and every 2-sided argument is boring and predictable. Especially since people only want to state their own opinions instead of moving the debate forward.

There are maybe 15 posters on this bbs who can move a debate forward in an interesting and novelle manner. Usually only when said debate touches upon a topic they are knowledgable about. Its about being analytical instead of I AM THIS. I AM RIGHT.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Uh yeah I totally did. I was looking to pass the time and humility wasn't likely to cut it. That, and sometimes people say annoyingly stupid shit as though it were a valid opinion, I decided patience wasn't a requirement.

I also figured if it was clearly an act people would not take it so hard. Anyways Bighead, I think you could solve this by not being profoundly stupid, after this many years you should've wised up.

And that cartoon can go on forever. I could claim you found a way to feel superior to all 3 groups. Fact of the matter is I don't find them equally annoying. I find the loudmouths that speak on behalf of both groups to be annoying. On this bbs thats almost exclusively atheists. Its the same with vegetarians/people-who-just-love-meat, or any argument. Any and every 2-sided argument is boring and predictable. Especially since people only want to state their own opinions instead of moving the debate forward.

There are maybe 15 posters on this bbs who can move a debate forward in an interesting and novelle manner. Usually only when said debate touches upon a topic they are knowledgable about. Its about being analytical instead of I AM THIS. I AM RIGHT.
    No matter how much Wheelchairman tries to display that he's aware of possible criticisms about him, and even tries to respond to them directly, he is still THAT guy. It's just part of his essence. I don't how else to put it.

I decided patience wasn't a requirement.
    He's FED up. Get on his level people!

Or wait, it's really not that he thinks that about everyone. Just people who are as awful as me (even though he'd probably say something like this in 99% of conflicts regardless).

It might be possible for someone to act as arrogant as Wheelchairman without being a total piece of shit. But to me, it's just so damn unlikely. I think that right there is key for me. From a perspective of motivation, I don't know where that attitude comes from unless you truly ARE an ass. Still, it doesn't seem to stop people like WCM from finding a way to straddle the line of "total dick" just enough that they have room to talk themselves out of it and create doubt about your assessment of them.
    Last edited by bighead384; 03-28-2013 at 01:20 PM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

bighead, you're so busy trying to prove that wcm is an ass... meanwhile, I can guarantee that like 90% of everyone who's aware of those who have interacted with both of you would rather hang out with wcm AND find you to be a bigger ass. Is the goal of this exercise to say, "Hey, look! I'm not the only ass at this bbs"?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

1 members appreciate this post.

wheelchairman IS an ass. F'ckin' birthday stealer.
    * !

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    No matter how much Wheelchairman tries to display that he's aware of possible criticisms about him, and even tries to respond to them directly, he is still THAT guy. It's just part of his essence. I don't how else to put it.

He's FED up. Get on his level people!

Or wait, it's really not that he thinks that about everyone. Just people who are as awful as me (even though he'd probably say something like this in 99% of conflicts regardless).

It might be possible for someone to act as arrogant as Wheelchairman without being a total piece of shit. But to me, it's just so damn unlikely. I think that right there is key for me. From a perspective of motivation, I don't know where that attitude comes from unless you truly ARE an ass. Still, it doesn't seem to stop people like WCM from finding a way to straddle the line of "total dick" just enough that they have room to talk themselves out of it and create doubt about your assessment of them.
    Well now you're just making a straw-man caricature of me. And since you're talking about me in the 3rd person you're just making yourself look more arrogant than me, and the net gain of that is that I look better and more reasonable, even though all I'm doing right now is being condescending. How can I say something in 99% of conflicts when this is the only one that I'm aware of?

And I don't straddle the line between total dick and reasonable person. I'm a reasonable person who treats you like a total dick. Actually previously in some of your posts you were making interesting (though only half-finished) thoughts on people's perspective's and frame of references (the cop one for instance, can't remember the other post.) You just seemingly are unaware that everyone has a limited frame of reference, not just one side in a "conflict", to borrow a term from you. I was gonna point it out, but I think the real problem is that too many people tried to be nice to you as a form of encouragement. We should never have said 'Bighead's gotten better' when you actually just reached average. You don't pat someone on the back for being average (and I do think average is generous in this case.)

I mean it's possible you're not an insufferable, whiney loser in real life, but my entire frame of reference is your shitty whiney posts, so it just seems so damn unlikely. You do see where I'm going with this right? That, and you made Llamas compliment me, and I'm pretty sure she finds me annoying (I would, were I her, but perhaps she has the patience I lack.) This is now my favorite thread, but of course it is, its named after and is all about my favorite subject! (cripples)
    Last edited by wheelchairman; 04-05-2013 at 12:18 PM.

Wheelchairman.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Wheelchairman!

Wheelchairmandias.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"