Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I trolled Chick-Fil-A for over 10k "Likes" yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Well, I'm officially e-famous. You may know me as a jackass here...
    Taking time out of your day and hitting a Chick Fillet site and then bragging about it like you actually accomplished something. Fuckin A. You officially have way too much fucking time on your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Taking time out of your day and hitting a Chick Fillet site and then bragging about it like you actually accomplished something. Fuckin A. You officially have way too much fucking time on your hands.
    Like I said, I don't think what I did is really all that great. The humor wasn't really outrageously funny, but it was good opportunism on my part so it caught on. But the "too much time on your hands" thing is stupid. It took no more effort than posting a picture on this forum, which I'm sure you've done several times before.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Just seems odd as shit to me. Why in the hell did you even do this? I mean as opposed to say...taking a dump, drawing a squirrel or simply taking the same time to do something not seen as basically retarded. Let's figure you the fuck out Bighead. You are a strange dude.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Just seems odd as shit to me. Why in the hell did you even do this? I mean as opposed to say...taking a dump, drawing a squirrel or simply taking the same time to do something not seen as basically retarded. Let's figure you the fuck out Bighead. You are a strange dude.
    Well, I may be strange, but I don't see what your objection to this particular thing is. I mean, obviously a lot of other people got it.

Well, I may be strange, but I don't see what your objection to this particular thing is. I mean, obviously a lot of other people got it.
    Well then, those others are friggin odd sonsabitches too. Seriously, you sit on the computer and do this crap? I want to get it, but just never will. I hope it was fun.

It got deleted...
    Well, I'm officially e-famous. You may know me as a jackass here. But what you may not have known is: I'm also a jackass on other places on the internet.

To be honest, I think this was barely funny enough to blow up. Mostly, I think it was the combination of people agreeing with the criticism of Chick-Fil-A in a mildly funny joke.

http://www.lamebook.com/pro-fil-a/#comments

Nobody gives a shit that some guy named Tom showed up on Lamebook for a dumb joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Nobody gives a shit that some guy named Tom showed up on Lamebook for a dumb joke.
    I don't think the joke is dumb. It's just stupidly simple. The only thing special about it is the medium that I did it on (Facebook, a largely public forum) and the characters involved (Chick-fil-a and pro-gay marriage activists). And of course, the timing was crucial because I did it right when everyone changed their profile picture to the red equal sign. It was a palatable joke combined with good opportunism.

This whole thing stinks of LODAT.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Is that who I'm thinking of? I wanted to say Dain, but I know that's not right.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    What's that mean? That I just copied it and pretended it was me?