Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What if one of your friends is a pedofile, but he has learned to control his urges

oh no...we bros...we tight. Once I "bro" you, you can't un-bro.

Oh yeah, fucking pedo's should be castrated at first sign that give kids are their "fave".
    Last edited by MOTO13; 04-22-2013 at 01:07 PM.

I'm curious to know what Baldwin thinks of Ashford...
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    It doesn't matter if he acted upon it or not, he's still an abomination who should be locked away. It's a shame he was born that way, but he's an insane risk to society. And also he's a disgusting freak. But it's cool you all are so tolerant of pedophiles.
    I think people who want to fuck people who do not want to fuck them, should also be sent to prison, regardless if they act on it or not... after all, how fucked up is that? Fucking someone who doesn't want to fuck you is rape, and that's a fucking abomination.

Jesus fuck you would function really well in the DPRK, heck you might even have a political career there.

All sorts of people have all sorts of illegal and immoral urges, the fact that some of us are capable of making the conscious decision to not act on it, is one of the few things that separates us (well most of us) from the beasts.

There is nothing wrong with someone that is willing to abide and live by all the rules and laws that we as a society have all agreed to live by, despite him having the occational dirty thought about fucking the neighbour lady, who is happily married, or smashing his boss head into his desk, or strangling the teenage girl blasting justin bieber all weekend.

Actions speak louder then anything, and so long as one acts in normal and decent way all the time there is absolutley no reason to lock him up because of his thoughts and fantasies... that's just assbackwards retarted.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    I think people who want to fuck people who do not want to fuck them, should also be sent to prison, regardless if they act on it or not... after all, how fucked up is that? Fucking someone who doesn't want to fuck you is rape, and that's a fucking abomination.

Jesus fuck you would function really well in the DPRK, heck you might even have a political career there.

All sorts of people have all sorts of illegal and immoral urges, the fact that some of us are capable of making the conscious decision to not act on it, is one of the few things that separates us (well most of us) from the beasts.

There is nothing wrong with someone that is willing to abide and live by all the rules and laws that we as a society have all agreed to live by, despite him having the occational dirty thought about fucking the neighbour lady, who is happily married, or smashing his boss head into his desk, or strangling the teenage girl blasting justin bieber all weekend.

Actions speak louder then anything, and so long as one acts in normal and decent way all the time there is absolutley no reason to lock him up because of his thoughts and fantasies... that's just assbackwards retarted.
    Yes this is exactly what I was trying to say, just much better formulated. I don't get why pedophiles get such a hard time in comparison to someone who has a desire to rape someone. Or someone who has a desire to kill someone. Some do act upon their urges, but most don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

I never, ever desire those things.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    I never, ever desire those things.
    But if you were deeply in love with a married woman, but she did not like you. Then you would probably wish to have sex with her. Still, you refrain from doing so, because it has bad consequences for everyone involved.

Wishing to have sex with someone is not the same as desiring to rape them.

Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    Wishing to have sex with someone is not the same as desiring to rape them.
    Yeah, I agree, but wishing to have sex with a married woman is the same as wishing to have sex with a child. It is something that is harmful for everyone involved. No matter what, you won't act upon your urges.

Wishing to have sex with a married woman is not that same as wishing to have sex with a child.

I'm gonna have to agree with Pilz-e on that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.