Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What if one of your friends is a pedofile, but he has learned to control his urges

Quote Originally Posted by RageAndLov View Post
    wishing to have sex with a married woman is the same as wishing to have sex with a child.
    Wait, what? Not even close...
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    Wishing to have sex with a married woman is not that same as wishing to have sex with a child.
    Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    I'm gonna have to agree with Pilz-e on that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Wait, what? Not even close...
    What is the difference?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

What is the difference?
    I suppose the point is... if nothing occurs, there is no difference. Both scenarios are simply a thought with no action. One thought involves adults having sex while the other thought involves the fucking rape of an innocent child. Not seeing any difference kind of makes you a complete jackass.

What is the difference?
    One involves an adult, and the other involves raping a child.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    I suppose the point is... if nothing occurs, there is no difference. Both scenarios are simply a thought with no action. One thought involves adults having sex while the other thought involves the fucking rape of an innocent child. Not seeing any difference kind of makes you a complete jackass.
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknife737 View Post
    One involves an adult, and the other involves raping a child.
    The way I see it, in both cases there is one person who wants someone s/he can not have. That person is physically attracted to someone and s/he knows it is wrong and that it can never happen in reality, but s/he has no control of what s/he feels, only her/his actions. As long as that person does not act upon said urges there is nothing wrong with that.

The way I see it, in both cases there is one person who wants someone s/he can not have. That person is physically attracted to someone and s/he knows it is wrong and that it can never happen in reality, but s/he has no control of what s/he feels, only her/his actions. As long as that person does not act upon said urges there is nothing wrong with that.
    Well, here's all you have to do to prove you're not completely full of shit...ready?

Do you have kids? Well, as any parent would tell you they would do damn near anything to keep them safe. Why don't you (and your pedophile thoughts are just fine bullshit) take your kids to have them baby sat by someone you know to have these fucked up thoughts of raping children. Oh, they've never acted upon them, but what's the worst thing that could go wrong? Cause in the history of mankind, acting upon a thought has NEVER followed just thinking about the act. People spontaneously, out of the blue, just fucking rape kids for no reason.
    Last edited by MOTO13; 05-06-2013 at 02:09 PM.

Yeah man, what the hell. Married women are tons of fun (especially if you get like seven or eight of them and stack them on top of each other like a, delicious, adulterous sandwich).

Kids not at all. For one, you'd need like... double the kids just to get the same effect.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

1. I stand by the belief that there is something wrong in your head if you want to fuck a child. Wanting to fuck a married woman is not even close to comparable. She's still a grown-ass adult, regardless of her marital status. There's a psychological problem with someone who wants to fuck children.

2. Look at the results of acting on either thing. You fuck a married woman, and you're kind of a dick because you messed with a relationship. You fuck a child, and you deserve the worst. You are hated by society, and for good reason. You deserve to be castrated. (Edit: there's a difference between, like, 16 years old, and a child. Fucking a 16 year old is still pretty wrong if you're into adulthood, but fucking a child is so beyond messed up, I just can't even fathom what's wrong with someone who wants that.)

They are not comparable.
    Last edited by Llamas; 05-06-2013 at 04:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    1. I stand by the belief that there is something wrong in your head if you want to fuck a child. Wanting to fuck a married woman is not even close to comparable. She's still a grown-ass adult, regardless of her marital status. There's a psychological problem with someone who wants to fuck children.

2. Look at the results of acting on either thing. You fuck a married woman, and you're kind of a dick because you messed with a relationship. You fuck a child, and you deserve the worst. You are hated by society, and for good reason. You deserve to be castrated. (Edit: there's a difference between, like, 16 years old, and a child. Fucking a 16 year old is still pretty wrong if you're into adulthood, but fucking a child is so beyond messed up, I just can't even fathom what's wrong with someone who wants that.)

They are not comparable.
    This is what they used to say about homosexuals not too long ago. Or interracial marriage. You were considered to be messed up in your head if you were attracted to the someone of the same sex. I am sure some homosexuals believed there was something wrong in their head and they wanted to be cured.

It's not like pedophiles chose to be pedophiles. I'm not sure it is "psychological problem", though it is a very unfortunate sexuality to have.

I agree though if you were to have sex with a child you should be punished. I don't know if being hated by society is a good enough indicator that someone has done something wrong though. Like I said earlier, you used to be hated by society for being homosexual (and in some places you still are!).

This is what they used to say about homosexuals not too long ago. Or interracial marriage. You were considered to be messed up in your head if you were attracted to the someone of the same sex. I am sure some homosexuals believed there was something wrong in their head and they wanted to be cured.

It's not like pedophiles chose to be pedophiles. I'm not sure it is "psychological problem", though it is a very unfortunate sexuality to have.

I agree though if you were to have sex with a child you should be punished. I don't know if being hated by society is a good enough indicator that someone has done something wrong though. Like I said earlier, you used to be hated by society for being homosexual (and in some places you still are!).
    Again, interracial and homosexual relationships still involve two consenting adults: there is no rape involved.

Gay marriage and child rape should never be compared: ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.