Thread: Me and Fat Joe were riding in the back of an industrial-strength delivery van.

Hybrid View

Exclamation Me and Fat Joe were riding in the back of an industrial-strength delivery van.

Let's talk about how this song has the greatest lyrics of all time.

We could also talk about Astronautalis and how he's pretty cool. Not sure if anyone else here likes him besides Mike. And I'm not sure if Mike has posted here recently. But I just felt like sharing some awesome white rap that manages to be self-aware without being hipster about its self-awareness.

By the way, this is an early deep cut of his. His newer stuff is a lot heavier, filled-out, and more professional-sounding.
    Last edited by XYlophonetreeZ; 04-05-2013 at 12:33 PM.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

This is not how I thougt this post would go. Right now I'm in my take-out stained clothes, smoking an e-cigarette, while Xylo here is presumably pantsless and drinking from a tall-boy. After I read this thread, I kicked off my slippers and said "why don't you post about this on facebook instead! Maybe you'll get a few likes! Hell post it on myspace and watch your inbox explode!". I don't like yelling at empty rooms about trivial things, but I felt pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Man. Now you're making me wish that I had been, in fact, pantsless and drinking from a tall boy when I posted that.

Sad fact is that I have a much better track record of people giving a fuck about my posts in Other Bands than I do on Facebook. My friends suck, apparently.

I miss the days when Alec or I could start any thread in here and we'd keep it alive ourselves because our taste in music was identical. Then others would see that there were two people who liked it and they'd think it was cool and that they were missing out.

Anyway. Less talk, moar bumpin' in the trunk of the delivery van with Fat Joe.

Oh no I di-in't oh yes I did.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Man. Now you're making me wish that I had been, in fact, pantsless and drinking from a tall boy when I posted that.

Sad fact is that I have a much better track record of people giving a fuck about my posts in Other Bands than I do on Facebook. My friends suck, apparently.

I miss the days when Alec or I could start any thread in here and we'd keep it alive ourselves because our taste in music was identical. Then others would see that there were two people who liked it and they'd think it was cool and that they were missing out.

Anyway. Less talk, moar bumpin' in the trunk of the delivery van with Fat Joe.

Oh no I di-in't oh yes I did.
    If its any consolation, after posting that I felt guilty for ruining your thread, so I listened to the first 1.5 min (until I could no longer distinguish the words from each other). I think you have an interesting definition of hiphop as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.