Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Explosion at Boston Marathon

Hybrid View

Default Explosion at Boston Marathon

Crazy. Like many, I'm wondering if this is the work of radical muslims.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Could also be a radical statement by some domestic anti-taxation nutjobs. The Boston Marathon was pretty much the most high-profile American event that occurred on Tax Day.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

This seems more homegrown to me. If it were international terrorism, I think it would have been a bit more damaging and a bit more high profile of a target.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Wishing that, just once, I could open a thread about this without the first words being some unfounded accusation against Muslims. Because, you know, there aren't any terrorists of any other nationality or anything. Lame.
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "

This is ridiculous.

Look, if I were a public figure, I wouldn't say something like I said in the original post and would hope that others follow suit. But I'm not allowed suspect that as a private citizen? I just have to disregard recent history to be politically correct?

Seriously...This to the max: http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008...eing-offended/

Edit: I know it doesn't advance arguments to rely on things that are associated with the strawman argument, but I literally feel like this is what is truly in play here.
    Last edited by bighead384; 04-15-2013 at 09:57 PM.

Actually, yeah, shithead. You are disregarding recent history.

How many domestic terrorism attempts do you think there are versus international terrorists? One in a hundred? One in twenty? One in ten?

Try one in four.

A quarter of attempted insurgent/terrorist attacks against the United States have been by 'homegrown' terrorist organizations.

This is, by the way, significant for more than one reason. The first - and most significant - is that homegrown terrorist organization have as their targets locations within the continental United States, whereas organizations like Al-Qaeda (what's left of it) or Al-Shabaab will also target destinations like embassies or oil pipelines, all of which count as attacks 'against the United States.'

It'd be more interesting if you consider military targets - according to the report, 4/10 attacks against military targets are against the US. Hmmm... I wonder if they mean one of the military bases outside of the US? Can't be, how many of those are there even. Probably not 'over a thousand.'

But what is seriously getting on my balls is you suggesting that 'Muslims' are responsible. It enrages me and proves what a stupid fucking moron you are. I have given you the benefit of the doubt, bighead. But I am at the end of my patience.

Terrorism is a political act, dickfuck. Reducing it to 'radical Islam' isn't stupid - it's a front-line example of cognitive impairment. The vast majority of 'terrorist' action has openly embraced political stances related to the rampant spread of American/Western capitalism under the guise of 'globalism,' the support for a corrupt and brutally aggressive regime in Israel, and the exclusionary tactics with regards to nuclear technology and the 'legitimate violent action' rhetoric that NATO has embraced.

But those of us who are too inept or incompetent to think for ourselves don't bother to factor that in, because it's easier to register everyone else as a 'Muslim extremist.' Christian dickbags exist too, but every kid who ever prayed before putting on his country's uniform and getting shot in the head wasn't an extremist. He was a political tool. We remember that fact for him, but not for the Iraqi who watched his country get destroyed twice in his lifetime.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Default Boston Truth Revealed

1 members appreciate this post.

You're bottom-feeding scum, bighead.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    You're bottom-feeding scum, bighead.
    Yeah, how so?

I hope you break your legs.

I don't usually defend bighead, but it was fair of him to assume it was probably Muslims. Extreme-right and left terrorists tend to hit targets they see as being part of whatever problem they're terroristing against (black churches, police stations, abortion clinics, etc.) instead of high-profile high-bodycount events like marathons. Radical Bostonite Muslims too lazy to blow something up in a different city, Radical Bostonite Orangemen too lazy to blow something up in a different city, or a mentally-ill unibomber with a serious grudge against the Boston Marathon are the only likely culprits.