Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Explosion at Boston Marathon

I don't usually defend bighead, but it was fair of him to assume it was probably Muslims. Extreme-right and left terrorists tend to hit targets they see as being part of whatever problem they're terroristing against (black churches, police stations, abortion clinics, etc.) instead of high-profile high-bodycount events like marathons. Radical Bostonite Muslims too lazy to blow something up in a different city, Radical Bostonite Orangemen too lazy to blow something up in a different city, or a mentally-ill unibomber with a serious grudge against the Boston Marathon are the only likely culprits.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Yeah, how so?

I hope you break your legs.
    Ooh, edgy and whiney at the same time, almost impressive!
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Ooh, edgy and whiney at the same time, almost impressive!
    Nothing whiney about it Wheelchair nerd.

Let's get back to talking about how right I was the whole time. lol j/k
    Last edited by bighead384; 04-25-2013 at 10:59 AM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Yeah, I was fuckin stunned when they announced the scumbag bombers (killers-murderers of innocent children) were Muslims...stunned. I mean, who would have guessed Muslim? Just because 99% of the planets terrorist activity (you know, the idiscriminate bombing and killing of anyone or anything that happens to get in the way of their carefully placed bombs) for the past 20 years has been performed by Muslims, one doesn't want to make assumptions or jump to conclusions and assume Muslim.

Just like America is the reason Germany lost WWII and Iraq was stuffed full of nuclear bombs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Like it or not...realize it or not...admit it or not...MUSLIMS are fucking blowing up the planet. Muslims are to blame for completely innocent people being shredded to pieces. This is not an act of war under a flag specfic country. It is not armies and soldiers sanctioned by a specific or identifiable government...it is TERRORISM. And the worthless dog nut pricks who SPECIFICALLY target and MURDER innocent children, women, men or anything else with the intent to create chaos are 99% of the time MUSLIM. Just sayin. Soooo, I wasn't surpised when the whole BM bombing was a Muslim tie. Making it clear...and well, that's about it I suppose. Keep it on point...k? Cause your whole WWII bullshit and Iran analogy was fucking stupid.

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Like it or not...realize it or not...admit it or not...MUSLIMS are fucking blowing up the planet. Muslims are to blame for completely innocent people being shredded to pieces. This is not an act of war under a flag specfic country. It is not armies and soldiers sanctioned by a specific or identifiable government...it is TERRORISM. And the worthless dog nut pricks who SPECIFICALLY target and MURDER innocent children, women, men or anything else with the intent to create chaos are 99% of the time MUSLIM. Just sayin. Soooo, I wasn't surpised when the whole BM bombing was a Muslim tie. Making it clear...and well, that's about it I suppose. Keep it on point...k? Cause your whole WWII bullshit and Iran analogy was fucking stupid.
    You are retarded. And worse, you're poorly informed and unaware of that fact.

Everything you have said is moronic.

This is not an act of war under a flag specfic country. It is not armies and soldiers sanctioned by a specific or identifiable government...it is TERRORISM.
    This is particularly execrable. You're suggesting that because your government is murdering underage US Citizens through drone attacks, depopulating huge swathes of countryside, supporting the type of regime (in Israel) that uses white phosphorus rounds against civilian populations, and using depleted uranium rounds that are ruining the existence of millions of people with health problems, horrific tumors and mutated stillbirths, that it's alright?

That's just the United States. That is a form of terror so overwhelming, so pervasive on a global scale, that no single government could possibly think of taking it on. Those that do are dismantled and replaced with token 'friendly' regimes, which are then championed by your national media.

And the worthless dog nut pricks who SPECIFICALLY target and MURDER innocent children, women, men or anything else with the intent to create chaos are 99% of the time MUSLIM.
    What kinds of Muslims are they? Are they, like some news media was suggesting, members of Al-Qaeda with ties to Iran? That makes sense if you're inept enough to believe that all of Islam is a cohesive whole - the differences between Shi'a (Iran) and Sunni (al-Qaeda) are numerous but, more importantly, they are also incredibly final. Al-Qaeda, much like al-Shabaab, explicitly denounces all non-Sunni Muslims. Are they Pakistani Muslims, Afghans, Somali, Dagestani? Do you know why the difference matters?

No, you don't. And let me guess - you don't care. Because for you, all that matters is that there is a category of person called the 'Islamic terrorist' that ticks so many of those easy boxes that it doesn't require any more thought.

That was the point of my original post. I never said that the perpetrators weren't Muslim. I didn't even suggest that it was outside of the realm of possibility. What I am suggesting - and what I obviously think you need to become cognizant of - is that 'Muslim terrorist' is a bullshit category. A Palestinian teenager throws a rock at an Israeli tank that demolishes his home on the West Bank. The message is clear - your kind is no longer welcome here. Muslim terrorist. A Tuareg tribesman in Mali crosses the border into Niger to meet up with his tribesmen - they plan on contesting the rigged results of the Malian election and taking back a region divided decades before along arbitrary colonial lines - the tribe is now split. Niger provides a majority of France's uranium, so their military intervenes. Who are they fighting? Muslim terrorists. A woman, nineteen years of age, loses her husband, who is fighting against the crushing encroachments of the Russian government asserting control over Chechnya. She makes the choice to become a Shahidka and is blown up by remote control two days later. Muslim terrorist.

My entire point is that, even filtered through a soft-focus lens like the idiotic news media, none of this should be as simple as it has become. I said it before - terrorism (insurgency) is a political act. Pretending that people are decoupled from that when their religion is brought into it only serves two purposes - it creates a monster that doesn't exist except as a proliferation of results of the world's dominant nations and their foreign policy over the last hundred years, and it allows for an easy target to paint your fear on.

It is not whether they are Muslims that interests me in particular - why deny it when they are? But it has become an easy brush to use, one that hides a lot more about the state of the world than it reveals.

MOTO13 has, perhaps inadvertently, shown the truth of that. And, to be fair, I am sorry I went off on you as hard as I did. It's a culmination of this type of attitude that has brought it about.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

I mean, it's probably not that irrational to suggest that both "Bighead's a 'tardburger" and "the major current terrorist threat tends to come from radical Muslim groups" here.

It's pretty ridiculous at this stage to put forward that the elder Tsarnaev learned all this shit from the 'net alone, but like, yeah...Bighead, shut the uterus up, honkey.

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

I love how every single person who agrees with bighead has to shit all over him first.
    My myoosik:

The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    You are retarded. And worse, you're poorly informed and unaware of that fact.

Everything you have said is moronic.

This is particularly execrable. You're suggesting that because your government is murdering underage US Citizens through drone attacks, depopulating huge swathes of countryside, supporting the type of regime (in Israel) that uses white phosphorus rounds against civilian populations, and using depleted uranium rounds that are ruining the existence of millions of people with health problems, horrific tumors and mutated stillbirths, that it's alright?

That's just the United States. That is a form of terror so overwhelming, so pervasive on a global scale, that no single government could possibly think of taking it on. Those that do are dismantled and replaced with token 'friendly' regimes, which are then championed by your national media.

What kinds of Muslims are they? Are they, like some news media was suggesting, members of Al-Qaeda with ties to Iran? That makes sense if you're inept enough to believe that all of Islam is a cohesive whole - the differences between Shi'a (Iran) and Sunni (al-Qaeda) are numerous but, more importantly, they are also incredibly final. Al-Qaeda, much like al-Shabaab, explicitly denounces all non-Sunni Muslims. Are they Pakistani Muslims, Afghans, Somali, Dagestani? Do you know why the difference matters?

No, you don't. And let me guess - you don't care. Because for you, all that matters is that there is a category of person called the 'Islamic terrorist' that ticks so many of those easy boxes that it doesn't require any more thought.

That was the point of my original post. I never said that the perpetrators weren't Muslim. I didn't even suggest that it was outside of the realm of possibility. What I am suggesting - and what I obviously think you need to become cognizant of - is that 'Muslim terrorist' is a bullshit category. A Palestinian teenager throws a rock at an Israeli tank that demolishes his home on the West Bank. The message is clear - your kind is no longer welcome here. Muslim terrorist. A Tuareg tribesman in Mali crosses the border into Niger to meet up with his tribesmen - they plan on contesting the rigged results of the Malian election and taking back a region divided decades before along arbitrary colonial lines - the tribe is now split. Niger provides a majority of France's uranium, so their military intervenes. Who are they fighting? Muslim terrorists. A woman, nineteen years of age, loses her husband, who is fighting against the crushing encroachments of the Russian government asserting control over Chechnya. She makes the choice to become a Shahidka and is blown up by remote control two days later. Muslim terrorist.

My entire point is that, even filtered through a soft-focus lens like the idiotic news media, none of this should be as simple as it has become. I said it before - terrorism (insurgency) is a political act. Pretending that people are decoupled from that when their religion is brought into it only serves two purposes - it creates a monster that doesn't exist except as a proliferation of results of the world's dominant nations and their foreign policy over the last hundred years, and it allows for an easy target to paint your fear on.

It is not whether they are Muslims that interests me in particular - why deny it when they are? But it has become an easy brush to use, one that hides a lot more about the state of the world than it reveals.

MOTO13 has, perhaps inadvertently, shown the truth of that. And, to be fair, I am sorry I went off on you as hard as I did. It's a culmination of this type of attitude that has brought it about.
    MUSLIM...PERIOD. Add up all the Muslim terrorist attacks beginning with the 911 Twin Towers. Subtract those attacks from ALL known terrorist attacks. Bet you have a really small number leftover.