Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Explosion at Boston Marathon

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Trust me, your totally stupid fucking point was not missed. You do not understand what terrorism is or you wouldn't even equate the two. Start listing the Christian abortion clinic bombings idiscrminently killing innocent people first off. You know...blowing people all to shit NOWHERE near a clinic just because that is where you happen to lay a fucking bomb. Killing and maiming anyone or anything in sight just for the sake of blowing off a bomb and somehow reconciling it with some dip-shitted idea that it will draw attention to something. Killing people who have ZERO...nada...nothing to do with anything you might be pissed off about...they were simply unlucky enough to be in the area of the bombing. Secondly, abortion clinics are factories made to kill babies. If you want to twist it up enough, you could, in some derranged way, call eliminating abortion clinics saving lives. I wouldn't go that far by any means but it illustrates a point. Hell, why not call one kid beating up another kid terrorism...one of them was scared i am sure.

Bahahahahaha "let me put on my smart cap so it at least looks like I'm making a coherent sentence and valid point?"

Wtf is this? As we can all agree, bombing an abortion clinic isn't terrorism, same as bullying.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Bahahahahaha "let me put on my smart cap so it at least looks like I'm making a coherent sentence and valid point?"

Wtf is this? As we can all agree, bombing an abortion clinic isn't terrorism, same as bullying.
    No kidding genius. My point exactly. The two are definitely not terrorism. But thank you for making a redundant post. I was replying to an earlier post and making a point relating to that specific post. If you are going to reply, try to understand the context of the post and reply to it.

Speaking of understanding context. There is a context to my post, a social convention known as sarcasm. I'm saying exactly what you're saying in order to mock how stupid it sounds.

Does the 13 in your name refer to your age?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Speaking of understanding context. There is a context to my post, a social convention known as sarcasm. I'm saying exactly what you're saying in order to mock how stupid it sounds.

Does the 13 in your name refer to your age?
    I am completely unfamiliar with sarcasm, thanks for the lesson. My age? No, it stands for inches.

You're pretty short.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I respect that you guys are insisting on attention to important details so as not to unfairly slight a whole group of people, but I don't see how saying something like "radical muslims" is inappropriate. Not all Muslims are being slighted, just the radical ones in groups like Al-Qaeda.

And T-6005, I'm not sure I agree with how you're applying the term "terrorism" to this argument. Sure, terrorism is best defined as a political statement, but since when are politics and religion mutually exclusive? Basically everything in the list below involves religion and politics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motives...ber_11_attacks

Their religion is a big part of why they have committed these acts. I don't understand why it is wrong to focus on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    I haven't read a large part of this thread, but bighead originally said 'Like many, I'm wondering if this is the work of radical muslims.' That seems to have been blown way out of proportion, he wasn't demonizing brown people, shit talking foreigners, or hate mongering. He simply said 'I'm wondering if this is the work of radical muslims', which all things considered, was a pretty reasonable question. I'm not a fan of speculation, but he wasn't even doing that.
    Well, to both of these - the original point is that 'Muslim terrorist' is a media-invented category that explains itself. You already know what an Islamic extremist is when you hear the term, and it completely hides the reality of the situation - that there are different types of Muslims, that some are unaffiliated with al-Qaeda, that their actions are based very often more on regional geo-politics than a global jihadi movement. It is a term which ignores all of that, and commonly deployed as soon as any corroborating information is found, it stops the story at a point of such simplicity that it gives an impression of motivations and processes which are downright wrong.

Trust me, your totally stupid fucking point was not missed. You do not understand what terrorism is or you wouldn't even equate the two. Start listing the Christian abortion clinic bombings idiscrminently killing innocent people first off. You know...blowing people all to shit NOWHERE near a clinic just because that is where you happen to lay a fucking bomb. Killing and maiming anyone or anything in sight just for the sake of blowing off a bomb and somehow reconciling it with some dip-shitted idea that it will draw attention to something. Killing people who have ZERO...nada...nothing to do with anything you might be pissed off about...they were simply unlucky enough to be in the area of the bombing. Secondly, abortion clinics are factories made to kill babies. If you want to twist it up enough, you could, in some derranged way, call eliminating abortion clinics saving lives. I wouldn't go that far by any means but it illustrates a point. Hell, why not call one kid beating up another kid terrorism...one of them was scared i am sure.
    Wow. So you really just don't know anything, huh?
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Short...yeah maybe. Never had any complaints yet.

As far as the entire Muslim, radical muslim, Al queda etc bullshit...I have heard very little outcry from Muslims around the world in general regarding the dispicable acts performed by Muslims over the past 12 years. Sure there has been the occaisional condemnation by some Muslims and to their credit, they have spoken out against these TERRORIST acts performed around the world. As a whole, it has been pathetic. I mean seriously, the mere idea and then pursuing the possibilty of building a fucking mosque at 911 ground zero? Pretty much a fuck you move.

I mean seriously, the mere idea and then pursuing the possibilty of building a fucking mosque at 911 ground zero? Pretty much a fuck you move.
    Community center that was several blocks away from ground zero run by people that just happen to be Muslim. I figured we were all past that controversy by now. Calling it a ground zero mosque at this point is kinda the same thing as "if humans evolved from monkeys then why are there still monkeys". Though I shouldn't be so harsh, I wasn't exactly a paragon of political discourse when I was 13 years old either.
    Last edited by 0r4ng3; 04-28-2013 at 05:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

Quote Originally Posted by 0r4ng3 View Post
    Community center that was several blocks away from ground zero run by people that just happen to be Muslim. I figured we were all past that controversy by now. Calling it a ground zero mosque at this point is kinda the same thing as "if humans evolved from monkeys then why are there still monkeys". Though I shouldn't be so harsh, I wasn't exactly a paragon of political discourse when I was 13 years old either.
    A community center...just happen to be Muslim. You just happen to be naive. It's a friggin mosque. It's a god damn trophy site. There are probably 200 mosques already in NY and they just happened to want to put another one at ground zero and call it a community center. You have to have head full of hammers to even begin to buy that line of bullshit. Remember ground zero? The place where 3000 innocent Americans were murdered in the prime of their lives when Muslims flew airplanes full of passangers into the Twin Towers for whatever fucked up reason. Muslims just wanted to build another MOSQUE to heal wounds...of course. Shit, while we're at it, let's put up a statue of Charles Manson near the Tate murder site. Holy shit, fucking unbelievable.

Bombing something to make a "point" or for political beliefs or what have you is, in fact, terrorism. It doesn't stop being terrorism just because you support it, Moto.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street