Thread: IDK...I think it's funny

Default IDK...I think it's funny

I got this email from a buddy of mine.

This is the best, most interesting English lesson I have had to date.

Did you know "listen" and "silent" use the same letters?

Do you know that the words "race car" spelled backwards still spells "race car"?

And that "eat" is the only word that if you take the first letter and move it to the last, it spells its past tense "ate"?

And have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in "illegal immigrants," and add just a few more letters,
    it spells: "Go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, baby-making, non-English-speaking jackasses and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-loving, raggedy-ass bastards with you."

How weird is that?

Some of you may not get it and possibly take offense to it. Obviously you should not have read it or possibly your sense of humor has been so diluted with this political correctness bullshit you can't look past your own turned up nose. Fuck you...it it made me giggle.

"free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking" - apparently someone doesn't understand how it works. If you're an illegal immigrant, you are entirely unable to get any benefits or use the social system of the country you're in.

"non-English-speaking" - I have a problem with people moving to a country and not bothering to try to learn the language, but being legal doesn't suddenly mean you learn the language. The ability to speak a language has nothing to do with legality of status.

Anyway, the joke is pretty silly and obvious, but whatevs.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Ha! I get it! It's clever because the last one couldn't possibly be an anagram. Very funny! Futurama funny, even!
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Ha! I get it! It's clever because the last one couldn't possibly be an anagram. Very funny! Futurama funny, even!
    Futurama funny? Does that mean you think Futurama is lame?
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Incredibly so.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Futurama funny? Does that mean you think Futurama is lame?
    Who doesn't think Futurama is lame?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

Of all the everything to use to equate with lame humor, I don't understand how Futurama became the go-to example. I must have been away a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    And have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in "illegal immigrants," and add just a few more letters, it spells: "Go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, baby-making, non-English-speaking jackasses and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-loving, raggedy-ass bastards with you."

How weird is that?

Some of you may not get it and possibly take offense to it. Obviously you should not have read it or possibly your sense of humor has been so diluted with this political correctness bullshit you can't look past your own turned up nose. Fuck you...it it made me giggle.
    Is it funny because half of the terms on the list are not offensive and the other half applies to republicans as well?

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Maybe even Big Bang Theory funny?
    Last edited by ad8; 04-30-2013 at 01:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,

The Ricetigers