Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a mere fraction of the energy that normal people have

Default I have a mere fraction of the energy that normal people have

I hate it. In my mind, it's this huge burden that I have. I require so much sleep. And even on days where I've had enough sleep, I still have to fight the urge to take a nap. Caffeine has very little effect anymore. I've gotten blood work done, but was never diagnosed with anything. Like, what the fuck is wrong with me?

I must be tiring out my brain by doin' to much thinkin'.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

It could be Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. You should look into that.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    ...I must be tiring out my brain by doin' to much thinkin'.
    Tiring your brain by doing the wrong thinking maybe. Low T may be problem. Ever consider the possiblity you may just be a friggin wimp? Your problem, I would dare to say, is that you are lazy. You have become so accustomed to not doing shit that when you even do a mild form of physical movement, your all in. Get your dumb ass up off the couch, stop staring at this fucking computer screen and go for a god damn walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    It could be Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. You should look into that.
    I'm not sure I've ever heard of this. I will look it up very shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Tiring your brain by doing the wrong thinking maybe. Low T may be problem. Ever consider the possiblity you may just be a friggin wimp? Your problem, I would dare to say, is that you are lazy. You have become so accustomed to not doing shit that when you even do a mild form of physical movement, your all in. Get your dumb ass up off the couch, stop staring at this fucking computer screen and go for a god damn walk.
    What is "Low T"?

Laziness is definitely not the root of my problem and I don't think I have any sort of incapacity to handle physical activity. Mainly because, I seem to be tired no matter what my day consists of. If I get 8 hours of sleep, I'm still tired. If I've lounged around during the day, I will become tired. Conversely, if I've exercised, I will still become tired at some point in the middle of the day. If I go without drinking for a few days, there is no improvement. If I take vitamins, there is little to no improvement. Basically, I've looked for patterns and there doesn't seem to be any. I'm just always tired.

I mean, if you're one of those people that only

..What is "Low T"?

Laziness is definitely not the root of my problem and I don't think I have any sort of incapacity to handle physical activity. Mainly because, I seem to be tired no matter what my day consists of. If I get 8 hours of sleep, I'm still tired. If I've lounged around during the day, I will become tired. Conversely, if I've exercised, I will still become tired at some point in the middle of the day. If I go without drinking for a few days, there is no improvement. If I take vitamins, there is little to no improvement. Basically, I've looked for patterns and there doesn't seem to be any. I'm just always tired.

I mean, if you're one of those people that only
    Fuck, you might be dead and be just too fucking dumb to realize it.

You know for a guy that posts some kind of bullshit in your posts, you're pretty fucking dumb. Low T is low tesoterone... like I said you may just be a little bitch.

Trust me, you do not have CFS.

What is "Low T"?
    Low Testosterone

Bighead, what physical activity do you do? How much time do you spend outside each week? How often do you get a workout? You've made it sound like you live a very sedentary lifestyle, which would make anyone tired/low energy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Had the same problem for a while, I always slept between 8-11 hours a night. That only makes you more tired. Set an alarm clock so that you wake up at a decent time. At first it'll only make you more tired and wish for you bed, but after a while you'll get used to it. That's what helped for me anyway.
    * !

What llamas said. Exercise, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Had the same problem for a while, I always slept between 8-11 hours a night. That only makes you more tired. Set an alarm clock so that you wake up at a decent time. At first it'll only make you more tired and wish for you bed, but after a while you'll get used to it. That's what helped for me anyway.
    This has actually worked for me several times, and I would like to start doing this more. I tend to wake up at the latest possible time that I can wake up while still being on time. But supposedly it is much better to wake up a little while before you actually go out and start your day. The main issue I see though, is that I'm not sure how much of a difference this will have on my ability to sustain energy throughout the day. But it seems this could help me get a better start to my days at least.

I've had many people recommend exercising because it releases endorphins, and while I do feel better for a while after exercising, I've found that I will still become tired later that day. Usually, when I run out of productive or fun things to do (or that I have any desire to do) I will instantly become tired. I feel as though most people watch a movie or TV when they become extremely bored. I, on the other hand, take naps. It's almost as if my brain is programmed to induce sleep when I've reach a point in the day where I have no responsibilities are things to look forward too.