Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
Had the same problem for a while, I always slept between 8-11 hours a night. That only makes you more tired. Set an alarm clock so that you wake up at a decent time. At first it'll only make you more tired and wish for you bed, but after a while you'll get used to it. That's what helped for me anyway.
This has actually worked for me several times, and I would like to start doing this more. I tend to wake up at the latest possible time that I can wake up while still being on time. But supposedly it is much better to wake up a little while before you actually go out and start your day. The main issue I see though, is that I'm not sure how much of a difference this will have on my ability to sustain energy throughout the day. But it seems this could help me get a better start to my days at least.

I've had many people recommend exercising because it releases endorphins, and while I do feel better for a while after exercising, I've found that I will still become tired later that day. Usually, when I run out of productive or fun things to do (or that I have any desire to do) I will instantly become tired. I feel as though most people watch a movie or TV when they become extremely bored. I, on the other hand, take naps. It's almost as if my brain is programmed to induce sleep when I've reach a point in the day where I have no responsibilities are things to look forward too.