Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: European Tour 2013 2nd leg

interesting that barcelona date...
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

1 members appreciate this post.

If the Zurich show is indeed an igntion show, I think it's a prime target for a major BBS meet up... first off, it will be one of few ignition shows, second Zurich is about as close to being central as you can get, since all major cities in Europe have direct flights, second the venue is about 15 minutes from the airport by car/taxi (which makes it VERY VERY CLOSE) third there are about a dozen hotels within walking distance to the venue, and it's right by a train station of sorts from what I can tell...

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    If the Zurich show is indeed an igntion show, I think it's a prime target for a major BBS meet up... first off, it will be one of few ignition shows, second Zurich is about as close to being central as you can get, since all major cities in Europe have direct flights, second the venue is about 15 minutes from the airport by car/taxi (which makes it VERY VERY CLOSE) third there are about a dozen hotels within walking distance to the venue, and it's right by a train station of sorts from what I can tell...
    well flight to Zurich from Italy is a little bit expensive. Seems that there aren't low cost companies... the big trouble is the few time to buy tickets. Small venue small time to decide. :/
    greekoldfan @Lord_Gabo you should be called: theoldestLordfan
    www.offspring.it
    www.offspring.it/board

1994 My first Offspring song
    2014 Smash Anniversary and my first Offspring on the way

Remember the Sardinina Flag!

I'll try to make it to the Zurich show.

no UK dates *sigh*
    all we got from days go by was days go by, none if the sweet songs. We'd love a combined ignition/days go by tour! pleeeeeeeeeeease???
    bullshite..

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    I agree with you Oxy!
    Let's wait and see what happen for other dates.
    Sincerely, I wish for one deutschland date atleast in Frankfurt! 'Cuz I will move there at the end of june! :P
    There. I hope you enjoyed our time together today. You know, it seems harder and harder to just sit back and enjoy the finer things in life. Well, till next time. Ta-ta

I just bought my tickets for the Zurich show: I'm coming with a friend; I have to say it's really expensive (about 60 euros) but fuck...it's gonna be awesome! Really hope to meet some of you there.

Here is the link for the tickets: http://www.starticket.ch/0showlist.a...lltextHidden=1

Quote Originally Posted by momo91 View Post
    I just bought my tickets for the Zurich show: I'm coming with a friend; I have to say it's really expensive (about 60 euros) but fuck...it's gonna be awesome! Really hope to meet some of you there.

Here is the link for the tickets: http://www.starticket.ch/0showlist.a...lltextHidden=1
    I'm really envying all of you
    greekoldfan @Lord_Gabo you should be called: theoldestLordfan
    www.offspring.it
    www.offspring.it/board

1994 My first Offspring song
    2014 Smash Anniversary and my first Offspring on the way

Remember the Sardinina Flag!

Quote Originally Posted by chriiis View Post
    Damn, Rock in Rio or... EnVivo Festival x3????
    according to the tour dates they are playing ''En Vivo 2012''

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    according to the tour dates they are playing ''En Vivo 2012''
    Cool, 3 Offspring shows + time travelling, what a festival!