Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What Deep Cuts do you Want to Hear Live?

yeah I hope they are rehearsing Way Down the Line, DUI, One Fine Day, The Noose, Million Miles Away, Killboy Powerhead !!

Kick Him When He's Down, Living in Chaos, What Happened to You, Crossroads, D.U.I., Neocon/the Noose, I Choose...I want to see those live, among others.
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by holland25 View Post
    Crossroads and Not the One.

YES HOLY FUCK.

Also, play Revelations.
    Quote Originally Posted by lousyskater View Post
    the offspring pretty much copied the vandals song too much drama.

https://soundcloud.com/killamedic
    A new era of punk rock, and a hotplate!

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingcoles View Post
    Anything that they dont play at every show.
    I agree I don't even care what it is it would just be nice to see them play something rare

I'd like to hear Come Out Swinging, Huck It, DUI, I Choose, Meaning of Life, Nitro, and Amazed most of all. I saw them do Neocon/The Noose back in 2004 on the Splinter Tour. I'm almost certain that they played Long Way Home at that show as well. Both were awesome. However, I can't imagine them doing any of these deep cuts at Rockfest in Cadott, WI (where I'm seeing them this year). Given that Theory of a Deadman plays right before them and Korn after, it's going to be one of the worst crowds they'll ever play in front of.

Default Jennifer lost the war

Jennifer Lost the War - I love this song, would love to hear it live one of these days... thats if they ever make it to Arizona again!

I know it's hot here... but we have air conditioning! Please come visit me!!!!

Leave it behind, Total Immortal, Forever and a day, Long way home, Race against myself, Turning into you
    I know you wanna hit that

Jennifer Lost the War, Elders, Crossroads, Session, The Meaning of Life, Conspiracy Of One, The Noose, Da Hui, Trust in you, Secrets From The Underground

Nothingtown , Huck It, All I Have Left Is You & Takes Me Nowhere.
    Last edited by E13; 06-17-2013 at 09:26 PM.

If the majority of us could get behind 3-4 songs that maybe realistic, perhaps we could get it done, like Lightning Rod... I asked the band about DUI (that seemed like the most popular here) but it is very unlikely... Lightning Rod was good, because the band had rehearsed that etc so the lights and stuff were set up for that, and we were pretty persistant...
    I can imagine heping with something like that, like I did with Lightning Rod...