Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What Deep Cuts do you Want to Hear Live?

so let's make a poll, maybe could make it like a tournament, a poll for each album, and then a poll with the winner song of each album. But really if we want to do something like this let's try to pick up something they really NEVER play or played live.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter_italy View Post
    so let's make a poll, maybe could make it like a tournament, a poll for each album, and then a poll with the winner song of each album. But really if we want to do something like this let's try to pick up something they really NEVER play or played live.
    It needs to be smoething they rehearse

that's also true, but for a next tour they could rehearse something that they never play if we are successful, what do you think? is it possibile or way out of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter_italy View Post
    that's also true, but for a next tour they could rehearse something that they never play if we are successful, what do you think? is it possibile or way out of it?
    I really don't even want to influence what songs they rehearse... I am sure they rehearse the songs they do for a good reason. It's good practice etc. I know they rehearse Nothingtown alot (I guess it's great practice for Dexters voice and harmonies and such) but I don't know the rest. Songs that some members don't like playing aren't a good choice. Even if we had the power to somehow "make them play one", would you really want to do that? Would you want them to a play a song one/many of the guys wouldn't enjoy? I for one wouldn't....

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    I really don't even want to influence what songs they rehearse... I am sure they rehearse the songs they do for a good reason. It's good practice etc. I know they rehearse Nothingtown alot (I guess it's great practice for Dexters voice and harmonies and such) but I don't know the rest. Songs that some members don't like playing aren't a good choice. Even if we had the power to somehow "make them play one", would you really want to do that? Would you want them to a play a song one/many of the guys wouldn't enjoy? I for one wouldn't....
    Well we don't know why they don't rehearse some songs, but I remember a huge list they were rehearsing for the warped tour, we could start from there maybe... of course I wouldn't like forcing them doing nothing they don't want to (and I don't see how we could ) but maybe sometimes they underestimate the success a song could have on the public even if it's a deep cut.
    I said the pall basing on the fact that noodles was recently playing almost the whole catalogue, that made me think that they might want to play something different. Other then that if we want to do something like that it could be good that we follow your lines let's say. As fan I will be happy with everything, we just need to find a point to start to make it nice and not seem like pretentious fans
    Last edited by Dexter_italy; 06-19-2013 at 03:14 PM.