Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What if one of your friends is a pedofile, but he has learned to control his urges

Default What if one of your friends is a pedofile, but he has learned to control his urges

The mailman. The guy at the register at the grocery store. Your ex-girlfriend's brother. Your boss.

Ever wonder if one of your seemingly "normal" friends, or really anyone you know is a pedofile that's always just kept that part of himself hidden away? I'm guessing you probably have. It's just funny to think about. lol.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Well as long as he or she doesn't act upon his or her urges, then there is nothing wrong with that. It's not like anyone chooses to become a pedophile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

I am batshit crazy and paraniod.
    I am batshit crazy and paranoid.
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

It doesn't matter if he acted upon it or not, he's still an abomination who should be locked away. It's a shame he was born that way, but he's an insane risk to society. And also he's a disgusting freak. But it's cool you all are so tolerant of pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    It doesn't matter if he acted upon it or not, he's still an abomination who should be locked away. It's a shame he was born that way, but he's an insane risk to society. And also he's a disgusting freak. But it's cool you all are so tolerant of pedophiles.

WCM: What do you think of this articulate pedophile? (this is probably one of the most controversial videos I know of).

I only watched the first 5 min. of that video, so as a disclaimer its unlikely that'd be enough time to convince me to change my mind in the first place, on the other hand, that was part 1/5 of an interview, and I'd rather play video games. So here's what I thought of the first 5 min.

1. He starts out saying he doesn't like the American people because of their mentality (not about pedophiles, just as a whole). Which really is insane to hear that from a PEDOPHILE.

2. He wants to change or remove age of consent laws. So yeah, he's disgusting. He's an abomination and society would be better if he was removed from it. Prison might be a bit much, but an extremely gated-community might not be enough. Children can make their own choices? No they can't. Children are easily fucking manipulated, look at commercials aimed at them, its retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

If a pedophile is aware that there's something wrong with him and has sought help, then that's alright. But a guy who doesn't act on it simply because he doesn't want to go to prison is not alright. Advocating to get rid of age-of-consent laws is creepy and fucked up - just as creepy and fucked up as those who act on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

0/10 who do you think you fool?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

Children can make their own choices? No they can't. Children are easily fucking manipulated, look at commercials aimed at them, its retarded.
    There are some decisions that minors can not and should not make, but I don't think it advances this argument to make this generalization when the issue in question is specifically whether or not minors can discern with whom they wish to be. I would say it is very crucial for a minor to understand the psychology behind why an adult is drawn to them, because that has a very obvious impact on the intent and nature of the relationship. But I'm far from appalled at the idea that decisions like this can be made a couple years earlier than many believe. Although I'm not sure.

Furthermore, I would say that advertising in general appeals to simple urges and so forth. That's why people consume products that harm them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    If a pedophile is aware that there's something wrong with him and has sought help, then that's alright. But a guy who doesn't act on it simply because he doesn't want to go to prison is not alright. Advocating to get rid of age-of-consent laws is creepy and fucked up - just as creepy and fucked up as those who act on it.
    I wouldn't say it's anywhere near as fucked up. For Lindsay Ashford to succeed in lowering age of consent laws a) the majority of a society would have to agree on legislation b) even those who disagree with the policy would have the opportunity to prepare for it. Which is a lot better than being a shady pedophile who often will manipulate minors into being into situations where no one is around to report them.

This thread is just wrong. Bighead and RageAndLov are acting interestingly weird. Pro-pedo weird, isn't that interesting?

Ashford needs to be locked away, immediately.

What is a lowering of the age-of-consent good for anyway? Where is the advantage for pedos, who don't want to abuse kids? They don't want to fuck kids anyway (if you believe that crap), so what do they need that shit for? So they don't need to lure them anymore, instead they can run after them in public? Senseless pro-pedo talk ...

Am I the only one who's confused?
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?