Thread: What model is this guitar?

Default What model is this guitar?

Sorry for spam, but i can't find information...

What model & color is this guitar?

Ibanez NDM1 I have one of them

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    When I search it in Google on photos look different. Is it only the color difference ?

E one in that picture have the tremolo bar. The ndm1 that you could buy is without tremolo. Now there is the ndm2 model non the market
    greekoldfan @Lord_Gabo you should be called: theoldestLordfan
    www.offspring.it
    www.offspring.it/board

Remember the Flag!
    http://www.osidea.it/upload/dati/qua...20_al_1999.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    I think that NDM1 is sig model guitar. On the picture that I upload guitar is not sig-model.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Gabo View Post
    E one in that picture have the tremolo bar. The ndm1 that you could buy is without tremolo. Now there is the ndm2 model non the market
    Тhey have different body (NDM1&NDM2)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Gabo View Post
    You can't buy the NDM2 anymore, the current one is the NDM3

Really!? This is completely new for me! I own the ndm1 but why not another one!?
    I really prefer the third Guitar than the second one!
    Last edited by Lord_Gabo; 05-08-2013 at 11:06 AM.

Nah that's not an NDM1, but it's basically what it was based on. I think that's the old Talman he had (with all the stickers) back in the Americana era, that at some point he covered with duct tape. That or Ibanez personally made him a Talman covered in duct tape based on the other one, and that eventually became inspiration for the NDM1. Either way, that's definitely a Talman

Change up the pickups and you basically get the same thing Noodles has in that picture, minus the duct tape
    Check out my music -> Random Goods

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder1234 View Post
    Nah that's not an NDM1, but it's basically what it was based on. I think that's the old Talman he had (with all the stickers) back in the Americana era, that at some point he covered with duct tape. That or Ibanez personally made him a Talman covered in duct tape based on the other one, and that eventually became inspiration for the NDM1. Either way, that's definitely a Talman

Change up the pickups and you basically get the same thing Noodles has in that picture, minus the duct tape
    Do you know why Ibanez Talaman sounds so good, but Ibanez NDM2 & NDM3 sounds in Offspring shows like a chinese toys. I don't like how sounds Noodles guitar last few years. I like only Ibanez NDM1 when Noodles plays Americana.

And do you now are some stores sells Ibanez Talaman?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder1234 View Post
    That or Ibanez personally made him a Talman covered in duct tape based on the other one, and that eventually became inspiration for the NDM1.
    This is most likely. When you are a rich and famous musician who happens to have been/or is still under contract with Ibanez, you can get your hands on all kinds of custom stuff. He's had several versions of the pictured guitar. It was largely what the NDM1 was based on, only more user friendly for the general public. Anything that Noodles uses on tour is going to be customized specifically for touring and for playing Offspring songs live. That particular guitar may not sound very good for much else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.