View Poll Results: Is the geography of your face shave-friendly

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 66.67%
  • nO

1 33.33%

Thread: Is the geography of your face shave-friendly?

Default Is the geography of your face shave-friendly?

Do you have a butt-chin? Or maybe an irregular shaped moustache area? Or maybe a really sharp jawline?

I just have a certain category of thoughts that I have deemed: "only fit for the Offspring BBS". So you get threads like this.
    Last edited by bighead384; 05-12-2013 at 10:09 PM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

I think mine is. Most difficult part is my chin I guess. Especially now since there's a scar on it, I gotta be careful there.

Also, I can't really grow a beard, it gets really itchy and red spots appear from all the scratching..
    * !

Not really, but I still don't shave, too much effort.
    I wrote a four word letter.

holy jaboom
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Shaving is easy. Growing respectable facial hair, now that's the hard part. My face doesn't seem to recognize that I'm 20 years past puberty.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

I haven't shaved in over three years, I just trim my beard when it gets too long. But last time I shaved, I didn't have much problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    Shaving is easy. Growing respectable facial hair, now that's the hard part. My face doesn't seem to recognize that I'm 20 years past puberty.
    It's the opposite for me. Every time I shave I end up with a highly-visible rash that lasts weeks and gets so painful that the traditional spider-bite remedy I use can't even begin to soothe it. And that remedy works on Australian spider bites.

On the other hand, it only takes me two or three months to grow a beard epic enough to put me on terrorist watchlists.

I've pretty much got a boner for beards. If I could grow an epic Mohammed level beard I'd willingly take excruciating pain whenever I shave, because that would be approximately never.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks