Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Driving and friggin cel phones

Default Driving and friggin cel phones

I don't know about you guys, but these dirty sonsabitches who drive and have their god damn cel phone stapled to their fucking ear and pay no attention to other drivers is starting to piss me off. Drifting in the lane, no turn signal, not watching out because they are pre-occupied by whatever bullshit conversation they are having with some hump backed tree dwelling fuck on the other end. I see people pulling out of their driveway and in 3 seconds have their phone to their head. What the fuck?? You in the car to drive or be constantly fucking entertained? Jeeeeezuz this pisses me off.

Car manufacturers should be forced to make cel phones (even bluetooth bullshit) be de-activated other than 911 calls while the car is being operated. Problem fucking solved..

And whats the deal with airline food anyway? Am I right folks?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

This is probably the first time i've ever agreed with you.

Using a cellphone while driving should carry the same penalty as a DUI. I've seen way too many people texting as they drive through a fucking intersection and almost hit another car.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    And whats the deal with airline food anyway? Am I right folks?
    Don't troll my thread or I'll drive you to the beach and park you in sand.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Don't troll my thread or I'll drive you to the beach and park you in sand.
    It's a slippery slope. First you say you'll only call in emergencies. Then you call for emergencies and work related things. Then you make an exception for social emergencies.

People will make exceptions because they get stressed and don't want to waste time doing it the "right way". Before you know it, they're on their cell while driving all the time, insisting that they do it "the safe way".

I text and drive sometimes
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    It's a slippery slope. First you say you'll only call in emergencies. Then you call for emergencies and work related things. Then you make an exception for social emergencies.

People will make exceptions because they get stressed and don't want to waste time doing it the "right way". Before you know it, they're on their cell while driving all the time, insisting that they do it "the safe way".

I text and drive sometimes
    But conservatives don't believe in slippery slopes. Or was that liberals? I can never tell the difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

Make cel phone only function for 911 calls when the car is being operated. I am sure they have the technology for this. Make it a GPS deal or something which dismantles the phone and allows 911 calls only. People are doing everything in the car and not paying attention to their 4000 lb 70 mph bullet they are operating.

First off it's spelled cell phone not cel phone. Second off sometimes what I have been doing if I'm talking on the phone and driving, I just turn off the music, put the phone on speaker, and set it on my lap. Third if someone is texting me, I put on the speak button and say what I'm trying to text instead of spelling it back. Yes texting and driving is bad but I think trying to the internet and driving is a little more dangerous. Ever trying to use Facebook and drive? Not good, won't do that again. I was driving at night down a side road that doesn't get traveled on that much so I ended up pulling over and posted what I was trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    First off it's spelled cell phone not cel phone. Second off sometimes what I have been doing if I'm talking on the phone and driving, I just turn off the music, put the phone on speaker, and set it on my lap. Third if someone is texting me, I put on the speak button and say what I'm trying to text instead of spelling it back. Yes texting and driving is bad but I think trying to the internet and driving is a little more dangerous. Ever trying to use Facebook and drive? Not good, won't do that again. I was driving at night down a side road that doesn't get traveled on that much so I ended up pulling over and posted what I was trying to say.
    Don't dis my spelling, it's just fine. As for you, go back to school and learn the proper use of a comma. Next, texting and driving isn't bad, it's fucking illegal. Now, what's next on your hit parade of fucking driving stupidity cause you seem to have the bases covered...oh, telling us that using the internet while driving is even more dangerous. Like one bad thing is diminished by something even dumber which may not be spelled out as technically illegal. It's called inattentive driving and it is illegal. Don't fucking do it...near me.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Don't dis my spelling, it's just fine. As for you, go back to school and learn the proper use of a comma. Next, texting and driving isn't bad, it's fucking illegal. Now, what's next on your hit parade of fucking driving stupidity cause you seem to have the bases covered...oh, telling us that using the internet while driving is even more dangerous. Like one bad thing is diminished by something even dumber which may not be spelled out as technically illegal. It's called inattentive driving and it is illegal. Don't fucking do it...near me.
    It's not illegal if you don't caught. Just saying. YOLO! lol...