Bad Habit
    Hit That
    Why Don't You Get a Job?
    Americana
    Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)
    (Can't Get My) Head Around You
    The Kids Aren't Alright
    Self Esteem
    Note: This was only The Offspring's second show in Mississippi ever; their first being in 1989
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

I hope thats why the setlist consists mostly of singles I sure expect some difference in the show they play in my country in september, that will be their 5th show here

Quote Originally Posted by D0NT View Post
    I hope thats why the setlist consists mostly of singles I sure expect some difference in the show they play in my country in september, that will be their 5th show here
    Actually the 6th show, don't forget they played 2 nights in 1999. As far as they are playing alone, not into a festival as they did the last 2 times. I can imagine a standard setlist of 22/23 songs and should be 3/4 songs from the last album, at least. I really wish to witness of songs like "Secrets from the Underground".
    16.10.04 - Estadio Ferro Carril Oeste (Argentina)
    31.10.08 - Club Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    08.09.13 - Estadio Malvinas (Argentina)
    10.09.13 - Teatro Caupolicán (Chile)
    11.07.14 - Costa Mesa CA (United States)

I hope for Dirty Magic and Secrets too, Slim Pickens...what I really want is Ignition, but friend is you the one that is wrong , they cancelled one of the shows and play only one date in 99, they stated they had a problem with their equipment getting here, but the rumour going on was that they would play only one show because of not being able to sell out both shows, I attended luna park was my first Offspring show and I had to see the vandal's singer's cock, disgusting (if at least he was Stevo)

see you in Malvinas man, and Greekoldfan sorry for discussing this here!

Quote Originally Posted by D0NT View Post
    I hope for Dirty Magic and Secrets too, Slim Pickens...what I really want is Ignition, but friend is you the one that is wrong , they cancelled one of the shows and play only one date in 99, they stated they had a problem with their equipment getting here, but the rumour going on was that they would play only one show because of not being able to sell out both shows, I attended luna park was my first Offspring show and I had to see the vandal's singer's cock, disgusting (if at least he was Stevo)

see you in Malvinas man, and Greekoldfan sorry for discussing this here!
    I didn't know one of the two luna park shows got cancelled. By the way... I really want Ignition too ^^
    Are you going to Chile?
    16.10.04 - Estadio Ferro Carril Oeste (Argentina)
    31.10.08 - Club Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    08.09.13 - Estadio Malvinas (Argentina)
    10.09.13 - Teatro Caupolicán (Chile)
    11.07.14 - Costa Mesa CA (United States)

Show was awesome.

Security sucked ass. Still can't believe they were pulling people out of the moshpit and telling us to stop.