Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tortured

Default Tortured

Think of the last three possible things you'd ever want happening to you as far as pain goes. Post them here.

1- eyes stabbed with a long needle
    2- both hands cut off
    3- lit on fire
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Think of the last three possible things you'd ever want happening to you as far as pain goes. Post them here.

2- both hands cut off
    3- lit on fire
    4. Spending 30 seconds with you in person.

For the life of me, I cannot think of one reason you would even post shit like this. Disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    4. Spending 30 seconds with you in person.

For the life of me, I cannot think of one reason you would even post shit like this. Disturbing.
    Hahaha. It's about me but I still laughed.

Uhm, I was drunk.

The Brazen Bull

The brazen bull, bronze bull, or Sicilian bull, was a torture and execution device designed in ancient Greece. Its inventor, metal-worker Perillos of Athens, proposed it to Phalaris, the tyrant of Akragas, Sicily, as a new means of executing criminals. Perillos said to Phalaris: "[His screams] will come to you through the pipes as the tenderest, most pathetic, most melodious of bellowings." Disgusted by these words, Phalaris ordered its horn sound system to be tested on Perillos himself. When Perillos entered, he was immediately locked in, and the fire was set, so that Phalaris could hear the sound of his screams. Before Perillos could die, Phalaris opened the door and took him away. Perillos believed he would receive a reward for his invention; instead, after freeing him from the bull, Phalaris threw him from the top of a hill, killing him. Phalaris himself is said to have been killed in the brazen bull when he was overthrown by Telemachus, the ancestor of Theron.

Last edited by bighead384; 05-16-2013 at 09:14 AM.

1 members appreciate this post.

The KGB already solved this. The answer is 'platypus venom'.

I would imagine that beyond a certain point it all becomes meaningless. The body has defense mechanisms to cope with such things. Passing out, for example. A skilled torturer, of course, would be able to master his art and presumably keep you in maximum effective agony. I would expect the most effective methods would involve deceptively mild techniques employed incessantly. Much like the way you troll this place, actually.

The worst thing I can imagine is not bad things happening to me but to those I care about. Though if you subjected me to enough physical pain I'm sure my opinion could temporarily be altered. In fact, the worst thing you could probably do would be to torture me, all the while telling me that you would stop if I simply asked you nicely to go kill someone I loved instead. Because I expect most people could be broken to that point fairly quickly, and then imagine what living with that would feel like.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Leng Tch'e
    In this form of execution, the condemned person was killed by using a knife to methodically remove portions of the body over an extended period of time. The process involved tying the person to be executed to a wooden frame, usually in a public place. The flesh was then cut from the body in multiple slices in a process that was not specified in detail in Chinese law and therefore most likely varied. In later times, opium was sometimes administered either as an act of mercy or as a way of preventing fainting. The punishment worked on three levels: as a form of public humiliation, as a slow and lingering death, and as a punishment after death.

waterboarding, actual drowning, and anything that exploits my (realtively mild) claustrophobia is a good start.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    The KGB already solved this. The answer is 'platypus venom'.
    I looked this up and discovered that morphine cannot soothe the pain of those inflicted with platypus venom (I didn't even know those bastards had venom). Yikes. And not only that, but apparently it sends all your pain receptors into overdrive.

Morbid curiosity lead me to search for documented cases of the KGB using it, but I found nothing.

Default Thou shalt not encounter this masters of torture or thy pain shalt never cease

Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post

2- both hands cut off
    3- lit on fire
    These are terrible in the way that they are not very good methods of torture. Of course, all of these hurt a lot, but there are worse things.

1. Eyes don't have that much sensory for pain. Yes it will hurt, but the worst part of this is that you will end up blind. Very impractical for the rest of your life, but not very painful in comparison.

2. Yes this will hurt, but it's like the first one; this is very impractical later in life. If you manage to stop the bleeding you will be fine. It won't hurt more than a normal surgery.

3. This I can imagine is pretty painful. The problem is that you are likely to die from it, so your pain won't last very long before you are dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.