Thread: Quicksand

Hybrid View

Default Quicksand

Remember this band? They're an awesome and they've been back together for about a year now. I got to catch them on their reunion tour last January, it was an awesome show. I'm not sure if they have another tour in the works yet, but they have some more shows scheduled for this summer/fall, including this year's Riot Fest. I was also hoping that they would make a new album.

In case you've never heard of Quicksand, I recommend you check them out. It features Walter Schreifels from Gorilla Biscuits on vocals, Tom Capone from Instruction on guitar, Sergio Vega (who is apparently now the replacement of Chi Cheng in Deftones) on bass and Alan Cage on drums. Their only two albums, Slip and Manic Compression, are actually awesome. They even supported The Offspring on their Smash tour back in '95 with No Use for a Name.

I was going to post some more YouTube clips just in case you've never heard of this band, but this message board said that the limit is 2.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

1 members appreciate this post.

Good 90sish
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Good 90sish
    Yes indeed.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Quicksand are apparently working on new material. I hope it's true.

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archive...and_worki.html