Thread: Gaddafi was raped

Default Gaddafi was raped

What a shame to his legacy. This also happened to US ambassador Christopher Stevens in the Benghazi attacks. It's widely documented these radical Islamist creeps have a fetish for doing that to captured enemies.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503543_1...after-capture/

I'm curious; how many people knew about this previously?

Is that a proper usage of the semi-colon?
    Last edited by bighead384; 05-18-2013 at 11:30 AM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Believe it or not, but rape is a universal and natural byproduct of war. Human males evolved to fight over mating rights, not land or ideology or patriotism, so life-threatening violence tends to spark an immediate and very powerful urge for sex ; whether it's by consent, contract or force. Wartime rape is actually a whole lot more inherent to human nature than heroically fighting for the glory of your country/god/politics, or whatever else we tell ourselves soldiers are supposed to do.

So no, radical Islamics don't have a 'fetish' for raping their captives. They simply don't need to abide by the Geneva Conventions because they're non-state actors (and therefore already guilty of war crimes).

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    Believe it or not, but rape is a universal and natural byproduct of war. Human males evolved to fight over mating rights, not land or ideology or patriotism, so life-threatening violence tends to spark an immediate and very powerful urge for sex ; whether it's by consent, contract or force. Wartime rape is actually a whole lot more inherent to human nature than heroically fighting for the glory of your country/god/politics, or whatever else we tell ourselves soldiers are supposed to do.

So no, radical Islamics don't have a 'fetish' for raping their captives. They simply don't need to abide by the Geneva Conventions because they're non-state actors (and therefore already guilty of war crimes).
    Sounds like a plausible theory. I'm glad I could give you, as a racist, the opportunity to dispel a racist theory.

Lol...his legacy. The only bad thing is they didn't use him as a fucking pinata. He was just another dictator using his power for his own personal wealth. He kept "his people" under control and we used him to some degree. He was just another midlle east butcher.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Lol...his legacy. The only bad thing is they didn't use him as a fucking pinata. He was just another dictator using his power for his own personal wealth. He kept "his people" under control and we used him to some degree. He was just another midlle east butcher.
    A Middle Eastern butcher who was the only one willing to break the embargo provide weapons to Mandela's ANC and help put an end to apartheid. Something never mentioned in any articles or stories about his death.

Was he a dictator, and did he do terrible things? Yes, no doubt about it. Is there more to the story than is ever mentioned? Also yes.

But whatever, rewrite your history. One-dimensional villains are always easier on the brain.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    Sounds like a plausible theory. I'm glad I could give you, as a racist, the opportunity to dispel a racist theory.
    I'm glad you could give yourself the opportunity to imply Muslims are a race.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    A Middle Eastern butcher who was the only one willing to break the embargo provide weapons to Mandela's ANC and help put an end to apartheid. Something never mentioned in any articles or stories about his death.

Was he a dictator, and did he do terrible things? Yes, no doubt about it. Is there more to the story than is ever mentioned? Also yes.

But whatever, rewrite your history. One-dimensional villains are always easier on the brain.
    Whatever..helped break apartheid...hilarious. The only thing he did was put himself in a position to be used and it happend to help end apartheid to some degree. This guy was just a fucking middle east mercenary who put his army out to the highest bidder. Who it helped or butchered didn't matter. The guy was a pig.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I'm glad you could give yourself the opportunity to imply Muslims are a race.
    Whoops, my bad. They just seem like a race to me because the only thing I know about Arabic people is that they're all Muslim terrorists. Just kidding.

Well, all Muslims are definitely not terrorists. Some are damn good people. However, the entire basis of Muslim faith, from what I understand, is kind of a bag of mixed friggin nuts. Makes no sense. Like the Muslim who just butchered a british soldier yesterday in the middle of the fucking street. Supposedly...he did it because the british soldier apparently killed a Muslim woman (or women, not certain). Yet, the Muslim faith at its very basis treats women like cattle and disposeable. Fucking goofy.