Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inventor of ADHD: "ADHD is a prime example of a fictitious disease"

Default Inventor of ADHD: "ADHD is a prime example of a fictitious disease"

http://www.worldpublicunion.org/2013...s-disease.html

Holy shit. If this is true, think of all the money pharmaceutical companies have made off a fraudulent disease.

I often wonder to what extent are there conspiracies like this in medicine...
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Holy shit. A website entirely devoted to bullshit conspiracy theories reports a deathbed confession ; as originally published by a foreign-language rag which itself has been criticised for lacking objectivity. And for protecting nazi war criminals.

Here's a fun game for you. Try to find a record of any single other thing uttered by Eisenberg in that interview. You honestly think he dropped a soundbite that significant and nobody cares what else he said? Nobody cares about the context he said it in? Nobody cares about which doctors and politicians were involved in such a massive fraud, or what the fuck we should do with all those horrible assholes who've been diagnosed with ADHD?

Bullshit. I know for a fact that ADHD is not a made up thing.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

1 members appreciate this post.

ADHD isn't made up, oh fuck no, I've got ADHD (spent my whole life not on any drugs) and all I can say is that it's a blessing, it's not a mental disorder or a chemical imbalance, it's just different, people are different ya know?
    I think medicating and labeling it is wrong, I mean why drug and rid of something that a person can learn to deal with by the time they get to 18?
    Kids are hyperactive regardless, so if you put something like "ADHD" out there, parents are going to doubt and second guess their children as soon as any irregular activity occurs and try anything to get them diagnosed, same with schools (public schools get payments for each child in their school that has it, if their counselors diagnose it and refer them to a doctor).

There's nothing wrong with "ADHD" kids, I think the way the average doctor deals with it is wrong, you can't just drug something you don't understand, children can have many different types of ADHD (I'm guessing mine isn't as severe, it's only lead to good as far as I know), like for example, the french look at the mental side of ADHD and tackle it with psychiatry. Why can't we do that in other countries? I'm not completely educated in this field, but I'm giving my personal honest opinion.

I think that as long as a child is brought up with good morale and have a positive influence, then they'll be fine no matter what minor mental "disadvantage" they have. And please don't say it has anything to do with wealth either, I'm Australian and I've lived with a single parent on the pension/centrelink system my whole life. I'm 19 now, a relatively happy person, have a huge social life, and I excel in my interests.
    Quote Originally Posted by lousyskater View Post
    the offspring pretty much copied the vandals song too much drama.

http://killamedic.bandcamp.com/releases
    A new era of punk rock, and a hotplate!
    But seriously, check out this band, if you're on the BSS, you'll love em!

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    Holy shit. A website entirely devoted to bullshit conspiracy theories reports a deathbed confession ; as originally published by a foreign-language rag which itself has been criticised for lacking objectivity. And for protecting nazi war criminals.

Here's a fun game for you. Try to find a record of any single other thing uttered by Eisenberg in that interview. You honestly think he dropped a soundbite that significant and nobody cares what else he said? Nobody cares about the context he said it in? Nobody cares about which doctors and politicians were involved in such a massive fraud, or what the fuck we should do with all those horrible assholes who've been diagnosed with ADHD?
    I didn't have time to check my sources. So it isn't my fault.

3 members appreciate this post.

I mean, it kind of is. If you have the time to make so many of these threads, surely you have the time to do 5 minutes of research.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    I mean, it kind of is. If you have the time to make so many of these threads, surely you have the time to do 5 minutes of research.
    I totally agree with you.

I don't put time into my threads sometimes. Maybe I should.

Uh, sometimes I have a strong reaction to something, I'll just make it a thread out of impulse. Or post on FB.

Maybe I have ADHD lololol.

ADHD is the biggest load of medical bullshit ever dumped on the American public. It's a basic lack of proper parenting and discipline. Fucking kids can't control themselves for whatever reason so lets medicate the little bastards so we can control them. Kids are supposed to be naturally active but it's the responsibility of the parent to channel this in a positve and constructive way. Too many parents want to be their kids best friends and simply won't discipline them because they don't want to hurt the kids feelings. Get over it. Get the kid busy doing something so they have less free time on their hands and maybe they'll actually be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I didn't have time to check my sources. So it isn't my fault.
    Oh fuck, I thought this was a joke.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks