Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Northeast US coast needs some love.

Default Northeast US coast needs some love.

No dates have been booked for the area as of yet, but they still have chucks of time with no tour dates schedules. Anyone else going to see them in the northeast if they make it here?
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

I agree I hope they add some shows on the east coast this year

It looks like there's not going to be a U.S. tour until after they visit Europe. I remember listening to one of Noodles' latest interviews where he said The Offspring will keep touring before they start work on a new album around next year.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

That's good to hear. This "It looks like there's not going to be a U.S. tour until after they visit Europe." gives me hope that they will hit the East Coast and maybe even Phoenix. Last time they were here was 2009 and the venue was not my fav.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punk Pirate View Post
    It looks like there's not going to be a U.S. tour until after they visit Europe. I remember listening to one of Noodles' latest interviews where he said The Offspring will keep touring before they start work on a new album around next year.

Quote Originally Posted by IxnayontheLindsay View Post
    maybe even Phoenix. Last time they were here was 2009 and the venue was not my fav.
    I was thinking about going to that until I heard it got moved from Mesa Amphitheatre

I was sooo bummed when it moved. It ended up being at The Marquee which is not the best venue. Mesa Amphitheatre is awesome, I've seen them there before during the Splinter tour.

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    I was thinking about going to that until I heard it got moved from Mesa Amphitheatre

That's good to hear. This "It looks like there's not going to be a U.S. tour until after they visit Europe." gives me hope that they will hit the East Coast and maybe even Phoenix. Last time they were here was 2009 and the venue was not my fav.
    Well, so far they've only scheduled two shows in California that take place in September, so maybe there will be a U.S. tour around then. You never know, The Offspring update their touring schedules sometimes or periodically.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

True, I have to believe they've got more shows planned for the US - in the meantime I can try to make it to any of the California shows. Besides California is September is way better than the 105 here!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punk Pirate View Post
    ARE THEY TELEPATHIC OR WHAT THE SHIT? Like if they're inside my friend's head, haha. Where is it coming from, the inspirations, that is? Stoked for a tenth album. It's gonna be an Epic one! The feeling is realistic, fuck yea.

True, I have to believe they've got more shows planned for the US - in the meantime I can try to make it to any of the California shows. Besides California is September is way better than the 105 here!
    im pretty sure they will before the end of the year