Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Have you ever sat down to pee out of laziness?

So long as the seat is dry, I have no qualms with sitting whatsoever. To be quite honest, most public restroom seats are probably cleaner than the one in my house, where I live with three guys, as it gets cleaned, at the very least, on a daily basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post

What actually constitutes a fetish? How would you guys define it?
    I think usually when people talk about a fetish they just mean a thing they're into, and not a technical dictionary-definition fetish. Just anything you're into that's a little bit unusual, really. I am happy to misuse the word "fetish" like this because it beats just saying "thing" and I can't think of a better word.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Dudes pee wherever they may please. Chicks only pee squanting somewhere in the bushes. Haha. Just kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I think usually when people talk about a fetish they just mean a thing they're into, and not a technical dictionary-definition fetish. Just anything you're into that's a little bit unusual, really. I am happy to misuse the word "fetish" like this because it beats just saying "thing" and I can't think of a better word.
    I only asked, because uhh... I'm not comfortable with the amount of 'fetishes' I have, by some definitions.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Well, a real fetish is about obsessing over one thing, right? So, if you have a lot of these faux-fetishes that's almost like the antithesis of a real fetish, is it not? You're what, around 20? I think that being turned on by lot of things is a pretty healthy thing for a young man
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks