Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever sat down to pee out of laziness?

Clean the shower. you mean like run soap and water down the drain? 'Cause yeah, that tends to happen... in the shower.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    Clean the shower. you mean like run soap and water down the drain? 'Cause yeah, that tends to happen... in the shower.
    No I mean like bleach, scrubbing bubbles, shit like that. In a way you're standing in your own pee, that's gross use the toilet.

How am I standing in my own pee? Do your showers work differently than mine?

Technically you're not. Yes it goes down the drain same with the shampoo, conditioner, body wash so in a way it "cleans" it but how I look at it you're standing where you peed. If it was me I know for sure I would have to disinfect it so I would feel like it is clean and safe to use.. I just can't understand why anyone would pee in the shower it doesn't make sence to me, especially if you share a shower.

I pee into the drain.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    That is gross!! I don't get it, I mean the toilet is right now use it. The shower is not ment to be peed in. I just hope you clean the shower after. Eww...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    Technically you're not. Yes it goes down the drain same with the shampoo, conditioner, body wash so in a way it "cleans" it but how I look at it you're standing where you peed. If it was me I know for sure I would have to disinfect it so I would feel like it is clean and safe to use.. I just can't understand why anyone would pee in the shower it doesn't make sence to me, especially if you share a shower.

About 5 or 6 years ago, I shared similar sentiments in a thread about this very subject. Now, if I'm in the shower and I have to go, I do it. It's no grosser than the other junk we wash off our bodies and run down the drain, to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    About 5 or 6 years ago, I shared similar sentiments in a thread about this very subject. Now, if I'm in the shower and I have to go, I do it. It's no grosser than the other junk we wash off our bodies and run down the drain, to be honest.
    That means there was one specific time where you were in the shower and you had this epiphany while relieving yourself.

"ah fuck it. It's no worse than the other junk we wash off our bodies and run down the drain"
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    About 5 or 6 years ago, I shared similar sentiments in a thread about this very subject. Now, if I'm in the shower and I have to go, I do it.
    So all the times I disagreed with you on something all I really needed to do was wait 5 or 6 years for you to see sense? Wish I'd known that 5 or 6 years ago.

I think people generally overreact to urine far too much. It's not going to hurt you. Yes, it's generally gross, but it's not dangerous. You don't need to be concerned about your safety. If someone took a big shit all over the shower then yeah, probably go ahead and bleach that badboy. But urine? Piss off[.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    So all the times I disagreed with you on something all I really needed to do was wait 5 or 6 years for you to see sense? Wish I'd known that 5 or 6 years ago.

I think people generally overreact to urine far too much. It's not going to hurt you. Yes, it's generally gross, but it's not dangerous. You don't need to be concerned about your safety. If someone took a big shit all over the shower then yeah, probably go ahead and bleach that badboy. But urine? Piss off[.
    Buddy, I've been holding it for years. Tell me where you are and you may experience the world's longest golden shower.

PS - I have a sneaking suspicion a girl I am sleeping with wants to pee on me and is too embarrassed to tell me. It's actually pretty okay so far because I guess I'm alright with it, I've just never done it before. The hesitation time is nice. Pee on me all you like, it really won't do much for me long as it's not all weird and smelly, but if you love it everything is suddenly awesome!
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

This thread is finally reaching it's unavoidable destination.

Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I have a sneaking suspicion a girl I am sleeping with wants to pee on me and is too embarrassed to tell me.
    What...I mean...how do you get a sneaking suspicion of something like that?

This is now making me wonder what fetishes all the "normal" people I know secretly have. I sort of hope no sneaking suspicions grow from this wondering. I'm not sure this knowledge would be beneficial.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks