Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: A minor thing that make me rage irrationally

A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

it makes me a little ill finding out someone is dead via Facebook. but then again, if their close friends and family don't mention it or write a little tribute to said dead person, and carry on with their every day Facebook lives sharing interesting photoshopped images of cats the day of dead person's death, I think, "how jaded!"
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I like women who enjoy being dissatisfied sexually.

I am fairly certain a few members here will apply to the following:

These useless, conceded assholes who, while driving, use their cars rear view mirror as their personal fucking vanity mirror. Why face the mirror properly and see what's behind when I can point it right a wonderful fuckling me. Can't see shit behind them or if they cut someone off, but ain't I pretty. Talk about brain dead dipshits. I give you a big..fuck you!

So you might say, for all intensive purposes, that you hate those conceded assholes?
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Well, that could be read into I suppose.

You know when you mow the lawn and you look down and see a line of lawn clippings? I hate that. Also, when I am mowing and my drink gets grass in it...I really hate that shit.

Candy Crush Saga. Fucking game..I only had two moves left but no times up and I loose and I'm out of lives. That pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    Pre-heating is another one like that, and commonly used.
    Heh, never thought about that one. Nobody's ever "pre-warned" me, but "preheat" is so frequently used on prepared foods... doesn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Two more things I hate:
    Facebook statuses to dead people. Thats entirely for show.

Facebook statuses about dead people on a rainy day where the status includes a variation of "even the sky is crying."
    I've seen this more than once, and more than once is proof enough of how tacky that is.
    Oh fuck. I haven't known anyone who's died and left a Facebook behind, but I do know two people who still post to a dead person's profile every so often... fucking annoying. But your second paragraph is so, so much worse. Good god.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    So you might say, for all intensive purposes, that you hate those conceded assholes?
    ...was this intentional? Do I just not get it? Please tell me it was...!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Its intentional, and I very much enjoyed it.

Pre-heating doesn't bother me cause its obviously easier to write that then: "Set your oven to 150c and wait 30 min before putting your (presumably frozen pizza) in. Then let it sit for another 20." But yeah I had never thought of it before.

Another thing that makes me rage irrationally is nicotine withdrawal. Whats worse is that you don't realize why you're so annoyed until you have a cigarette. But eh, I love my addictions.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Its intentional, and I very much enjoyed it.
    Okay, good!

Pre-heating doesn't bother me cause its obviously easier to write that then: "Set your oven to 150c and wait 30 min before putting your (presumably frozen pizza) in. Then let it sit for another 20." But yeah I had never thought of it before.
    Errr, how about, "1. Heat oven to 150C for 30 min. 2. Put in pizza for 20 min." :P

Another thing that makes me rage irrationally is nicotine withdrawal. Whats worse is that you don't realize why you're so annoyed until you have a cigarette. But eh, I love my addictions.
    Haha, I actually feel better immediately after not smoking for like a day, but I find this is true about sex. I don't realize I'm uptight and on edge when I don't get laid for a while, but then I do and I'm like, "Damn, I've been a real asshole lately." That's annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Pre-heating makes some sense...pre-warning does not.