Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: A minor thing that make me rage irrationally

1 members appreciate this post.

I'm not bitter and self-loathing enough to post here much anymore, and especially not with that trademark vitriol-of-a-bitter-broken-angry-genius that you guys all seemed to enjoy so much. Mail me enough random pharmaceuticals and unclean women (preferably calichix, but I'm not fussy) and that might change.

That was Sin Studly's trademark. Baldwin is a largely different persona. You can play nicely without hurting the legacy.

Out of curiosity though, what the hell happened to all the self-loathing and bitterness? Those are traits not exactly known to mellow with time.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

less pharmaceutical drugs, it sounds like.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    1. When people ask you "hey, what really annoys you?" with the sole intention of waiting for you to stop talking and then launch into telling you what really annoys them, immediately afterwards, because they somehow think it's not obvious as fuck. Just say what you want to say instead of hamfistedly disguising it as a two-way conversation, asshole.
    A close friend of mine always asks me about my life and how my relationships are and shit before going into his troubles. I'll talk to you about your problems guy, we've been friends for like 15 years. If I wanted to talk to you about my problems, I god damn would have, stop asking.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    Out of curiosity though, what the hell happened to all the self-loathing and bitterness? Those are traits not exactly known to mellow with time.
    Some fires just gutter out on their own, I suppose.