Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A minor thing that make me rage irrationally

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    At least try and pretend you aren't incredibly obsessed with getting Baldwin's attention.
    No one but you thinks this.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Not yet, that's why I'm repeating myself. The idea will normalize in people's heads, and since no one respects you they'll start 'recognizing' this behavior on their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

I find the "cha"s mildly annoying, at worst, because my family has a tendency to do this or comparable things on the regular. Though, sometime in high school, my dad heard one on the radio that was referred to as the Al-Qaida Happy Birthday, or something like that, and it has since replaced the "cha"s in the song for the most part. Its exactly as racist as it sounds and was really funny... the first time... 8 years ago...

There was about 3 weeks of non-stop "busy" for me leading up to my friends wedding, but usually if someone asks and I tell them I've been busy, I then immediately follow up with a brief description of why. That is, if I like the person who asked. If I don't, then that is probably all they get.
    Last edited by _Lost_; 05-29-2013 at 08:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Not yet, that's why I'm repeating myself. The idea will normalize in people's heads, and since no one respects you they'll start 'recognizing' this behavior on their own.
    Deep down inside everyone respects and agrees with me.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    There was about 3 weeks of non-stop "busy" for me leading up to my friends wedding, but usually if someone asks and I tell them I've been busy, I then immediately follow up with a brief description of why. That is, if I like the person who asked. If I don't, then that is probably all they get.
    Oh, it's totally different if it's from someone who's not normally super busy. I was referring to people who ALWAYS answer that way. I know quite a few people who choose to live hectic lives, and then they sort of brag-complain every time someone asks how they're doing. Obnoxious.

Heh, I definitely hadn't seen it and wondered what you'd been talking about until this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

I am mildly annoyed by the way people use the word rage sometimes and absurd hyperbole. I don't really remember being bothered by cha-cha-cha's, but I definitely will be the next time it happens.
    I wrote a four word letter.

I am irritated by spelling horr... errors, such as forgetting the 3rd sg ending "s" to verbs.
    I can't even help it - I wish I could. Lately I've become almost totally impervious to spelling mistakes in French. Something happened - I probably OD'd on comments on Yahoo! frontpage articles.
    Yes, I do peruse yahoo! frontpage articles, and then read the comments. Some are inane, some are funny, some are instructive, some are completely beside the point. Not unlike this forum, only "better mismanaged".

Also, I thought studly had only one testicle left. Though he might have had a new, prosthetic one clamped on by now.
    Last edited by Duskygrin; 06-03-2013 at 11:28 AM.

Have you ever worked at an office? The humor here is a bane unto my soul.

At least try and pretend you aren't incredibly obsessed with getting Baldwin's attention.
    To be fair, this thread was always going to give bighead a raging semi, regardless of who wrote it.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

A minor thing that makes me rage irrationally is when people use "text" as the past tense of "text." Now, I realize that the word hasn't been a verb for all that long, but does that not just sound wrong as hell to most people? When I hear someone say "Yeah, he'll be here soon, I just text him a minute ago," I instantly make up my mind that their mother smoked 2 packs a day when they were in the womb, and they shared their grade-school classrooms with farm animals.

The rage is only irrational because the verb conjugation has not been formally established. Rage about bad grammar is usually perfectly rational. Still though, I'm right.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"