Thread: Krokodil (NSFW)

Default Krokodil (NSFW)

Beware, this is hardly a pretty sight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUj8u0eZDBg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REP6NCDfAtg

That somebody takes drugs, I can understand.
    That somebody takes drugs despite the fact that it is altering their faculties and loosening their teeth, I might sympathise with.

That somebody takes drugs while their body is rotting before their very eyes and every limb a putrefying mass is something that is altogether beyond my comprehension.

Now, I'm aware this may sound callous... but I just can't quite fathom it.

I think that most of the people who use this do not really intend to use it. I've heard that it actually gets sold as heroin most of the time and people don't even know that it's krok until they've taken it. Anyway, probably one of the worst drugs of this planet...
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,

The Ricetigers

ad8, that's wrong. Nobody ever buys or sells that stuff. It's a homebake for people who can't get anything else and don't care about dying.

It really surprises me that this is an option to people, even if they're desperate.

My guess is that users of this drug are people who are only alive because they can't go through with suicide.

I mean, this makes heroin addicts who rob cars everyday seem sensible in comparison. At least they have an outside chance to go back to a normal life at some point. While being a heroin addict is bad, being addicting to this drug probably comes as close to the point where you might as well commit suicide as you can get.
    Last edited by bighead384; 06-01-2013 at 10:56 AM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

I'd commit suicide any day rather than use this trash. Have you seen the physical damage? That's irreversible. What kind of life is it when your whole body is a giant ball of pus, when you can't see your legs for the abscesses? Not to mention you're rotting inside as well as outside. When your feet are putrescent, so is your brain. So yes, there comes a point when you can't move anymore, you just keep injecting until you're gone. But surely, surely one had rather die outright than inflict such horror on one's own body. And there's the possibility you won't die, but be rescued, amputated, and live the rest of your days as a crippled, mentally handicapped beggar. WHY would you do that to yourself? WHY?