Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48

Thread: Liberal Bullying

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,350


    Default

    Ideally, people simply like who they like and treat everyone else who deserves it with respect.

    In reality, it seems that this is far from the truth. It seems that people make judgements about almost everyone, focus on flaws, and then treat people with much more or less respect accordingly. That is what I've observed.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Gulag
    Posts
    1,153


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    Someone of Facebook posted this image:


    I am sure he knows it's racist, but I don't think he grasps exactly how fucked up it is. I tried to explain why it's so fucked up, but he basically just said 'it's funny 'cause I hate rap!' and 'I'm not racists cause it's just a joke, plus I'm friends with all kinds of people!' I eventually just gave up, because it was pretty clear I wouldn't be convincing him of anything.
    To be honest, I've posted that image on facebook before and while I know it might be racist, it gets the point across very clearly. Americans who have lived in the US for their whole lives might not understand this image. But I do because I am from Colombia and we also have "Africans" or "blacks" or whatever you want to call them. In Colombia we don't have to deal with this bullshit because our black people don't have this damn inferiority complex where everyone must make it up to them for how they were treated and they must have special immunity from certain attitudes just because they are black. Blacks from Colombia are also not living in the past like many blacks in a America. And we didn't have rap in the whole continent of South America until your American culture broadcasted it to the rest of the world. We didn't have Colombians rapping about all of this swag, money, and now my people's have a president bullshit (well they don't rap about obama but they still rap about the swag and money). Only some years ago did we start seeing youth with the same clothes rappers use in America. Sure, we have reggeaton but is still significantly different to rap. All in all, that image is justified because there are some people who are genuinely tired of their bullshit. And webduddete, your friend doesn't count because apparently he just hates rap. That is not a genuine reason

    The reason I use africans and blacks in parenthesis is to make the distinction between blacks in the US and blacks in Colombia. We don't usually make this distinction because we see everyone who was born and raised in Colombia, a COLOMBIAN. We don't use these useless labels such as "Afro-Colombian" or "Caucasian Colombian" to describe each other. Maybe in very few government forms (papers) but as a society we don't use it.

    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    The article is about liberals one-upping other liberals.
    Oh so that's what the article is about!!!! Thank you for clarifying it. Bighead, you post the most ridiculous bullshit on this forum. I didn't even get that the author was trying to say. And even then, your point is bullshit because I haven't seen liberals one-upping other liberals.

    Why do you hate liberals so much you insufferable piece of shit?
    HAVE YOU EVER GONE AWAY with ONE HUNDRED PUNKS to have THE WORST HANGOVER EVER?
    “Trust me, mate. Stingrays can't swim backwards.”~ Steve Irwin
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    That sucks. But it's not a surprise, I read an article which says that a lot if studies show that death is really bad for your health...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Who is Blowjob Armstrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Condoms, you and I.
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic
    Cockin' and Jockin' since July 2005

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    17,982


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AllIn All It's Not So Bad View Post
    To be honest, I've posted that image on facebook before and while I know it might be racist, it gets the point across very clearly. Americans who have lived in the US for their whole lives might not understand this image. But I do because I am from Colombia and we also have "Africans" or "blacks" or whatever you want to call them. In Colombia we don't have to deal with this bullshit because our black people don't have this damn inferiority complex where everyone must make it up to them for how they were treated and they must have special immunity from certain attitudes just because they are black. Blacks from Colombia are also not living in the past like many blacks in a America. And we didn't have rap in the whole continent of South America until your American culture broadcasted it to the rest of the world. We didn't have Colombians rapping about all of this swag, money, and now my people's have a president bullshit (well they don't rap about obama but they still rap about the swag and money). Only some years ago did we start seeing youth with the same clothes rappers use in America. Sure, we have reggeaton but is still significantly different to rap. All in all, that image is justified because there are some people who are genuinely tired of their bullshit. And webduddete, your friend doesn't count because apparently he just hates rap. That is not a genuine reason

    The reason I use africans and blacks in parenthesis is to make the distinction between blacks in the US and blacks in Colombia. We don't usually make this distinction because we see everyone who was born and raised in Colombia, a COLOMBIAN. We don't use these useless labels such as "Afro-Colombian" or "Caucasian Colombian" to describe each other. Maybe in very few government forms (papers) but as a society we don't use it.
    Not only did you completely miss the point of the image, but what you wrote here is far beyond ignorant. "Our black people"? Also, did black people end up in Colombia for the same reason they ended up in the US? Are there still tons of people in Colombia vehemently supporting the side that fought to keep black people as slaves?

    By the way, that's Kanye West in the image. Just so you can maybe figure out what the image is saying. It's actually far less offensive than what you wrote...
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Gulag
    Posts
    1,153


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Not only did you completely miss the point of the image, but what you wrote here is far beyond ignorant. "Our black people"? Also, did black people end up in Colombia for the same reason they ended up in the US? Are there still tons of people in Colombia vehemently supporting the side that fought to keep black people as slaves?

    By the way, that's Kanye West in the image. Just so you can maybe figure out what the image is saying. It's actually far less offensive than what you wrote...
    Yes they ended up there for the same reason. We freed them (EARLIER than in the US 1851) and we didn't fucking fight a war over the political power of slaves. And no there aren't tons of people vehemently supporting the side that fought to keep black people as slaves because WE GOT THE FUCK OVER IT!!!! I swear you Americans are so fucking stupid. Can't you actually stand united like your name says? And yes I said your black people because to anyone who comes from central or south america will say there is a big different between black people in the US and in their home country. But then again, there is a difference with everyone in the US and their home countries. Which brings me to a slightly different topics. I overheard a conversation between Russians (or eastern europeans) and they were explaining to this American person that friendships are taken seriously in their home countries. They explained that 'Muricans only think of friendships as valuable if they help them ascend the socioeconomic ladder. They called the American notion of friendship superficial. While I will admit that what they described is a stereotype, it happens far more often in the US than in Colombia. Shit, I'm still friends with my friends from highschool and we don't need to use each other for financial gain.

    And I don't care if you're offended or if anyone is offended. Seriously, fuck everyone

    EDIT: Yes I know that is Kanye West. You think I'm as ignorant as the majority of your nation? I swear, you (US) are the biggest exporter of cultural trash. I can't talk to people from serbia until they mention Jersey Shore.
    Last edited by AllIn All It's Not So Bad; 06-04-2013 at 11:00 AM.
    HAVE YOU EVER GONE AWAY with ONE HUNDRED PUNKS to have THE WORST HANGOVER EVER?
    “Trust me, mate. Stingrays can't swim backwards.”~ Steve Irwin
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    That sucks. But it's not a surprise, I read an article which says that a lot if studies show that death is really bad for your health...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Who is Blowjob Armstrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Condoms, you and I.
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic
    Cockin' and Jockin' since July 2005

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    17,982


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AllIn All It's Not So Bad View Post
    Yes they ended up there for the same reason. We freed them (EARLIER than in the US 1851) and we didn't fucking fight a war over the political power of slaves. And no there aren't tons of people vehemently supporting the side that fought to keep black people as slaves because WE GOT THE FUCK OVER IT!!!! I swear you Americans are so fucking stupid. Can't you actually stand united like your name says? And yes I said your black people because to anyone who comes from central or south america will say there is a big different between black people in the US and in their home country. But then again, there is a difference with everyone in the US and their home countries. Which brings me to a slightly different topics. I overheard a conversation between Russians (or eastern europeans) and they were explaining to this American person that friendships are taken seriously in their home countries. They explained that 'Muricans only think of friendships as valuable if they help them ascend the socioeconomic ladder. They called the American notion of friendship superficial. While I will admit that what they described is a stereotype, it happens far more often in the US than in Colombia. Shit, I'm still friends with my friends from highschool and we don't need to use each other for financial gain.

    And I don't care if you're offended or if anyone is offended. Seriously, fuck everyone

    EDIT: Yes I know that is Kanye West. You think I'm as ignorant as the majority of your nation? I swear, you (US) are the biggest exporter of cultural trash. I can't talk to people from serbia until they mention Jersey Shore.
    Wow, this is disappointing... I always more or less liked you; I had no idea you harbored so much anti-Americanism. I sincerely hope you're trolling or something. If you don't get why saying "our black people" or "your black people" is a pretty awful thing to say, there's really no hope. Also lol at "Russians (or eastern europeans)" - way to be just as ignorant as the people you're so angry about.

    I've been living abroad for four years now, and I haven't met anyone as ignorant or anti-American as you. Damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,071


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AllIn All It's Not So Bad View Post
    Yes they ended up there for the same reason. We freed them (EARLIER than in the US 1851) and we didn't fucking fight a war over the political power of slaves. And no there aren't tons of people vehemently supporting the side that fought to keep black people as slaves because WE GOT THE FUCK OVER IT!!!! I swear you Americans are so fucking stupid. Can't you actually stand united like your name says? And yes I said your black people because to anyone who comes from central or south america will say there is a big different between black people in the US and in their home country. But then again, there is a difference with everyone in the US and their home countries. Which brings me to a slightly different topics. I overheard a conversation between Russians (or eastern europeans) and they were explaining to this American person that friendships are taken seriously in their home countries. They explained that 'Muricans only think of friendships as valuable if they help them ascend the socioeconomic ladder. They called the American notion of friendship superficial. While I will admit that what they described is a stereotype, it happens far more often in the US than in Colombia. Shit, I'm still friends with my friends from highschool and we don't need to use each other for financial gain.

    And I don't care if you're offended or if anyone is offended. Seriously, fuck everyone

    EDIT: Yes I know that is Kanye West. You think I'm as ignorant as the majority of your nation? I swear, you (US) are the biggest exporter of cultural trash. I can't talk to people from serbia until they mention Jersey Shore.
    Offended anyone? Ummm, it's hard to be offended by an idiot. Mostly amused by the stupidity of your post. Then you say, ..."fuck everyone." Kind of like you know your full of shit and need to pre-empt an argument by running away with your ball.

    I overheard a conversation between 2 'muricans and they said the russian and european should keep their opinions to topics they are familiar with..drinking vodka and smoking fags.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Transmetropolitan
    Posts
    6,437


    Default

    uhh... am I missing something here? Kanye West doesn't deserve freedom because of how he acts and black Americans can only excercise the freedoms others deem acceptable. That's pretty fucking bad, there are no two ways around this being just straight up extreme racism.

    Allin All, I have no idea what you're going on about, what point did you think the image would get across? I like how you talk about Colombia as if it's some beacon of historical morality, lol.

    I at work right now and haven't read the whole thread, I'm sure I'll have more to say when I have the time.
    I wrote a four word letter.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Gulag
    Posts
    1,153


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    Allin All, I have no idea what you're going on about
    Damn, someone finally got the point.

    Quote Originally Posted by AllIn All It's Not So Bad View Post
    To be honest, I've posted that image on facebook before and while I know it might be racist, it gets the point across very clearly. Americans who have lived in the US for their whole lives might not understand this image. But I do because I am from Colombia and we also have "Africans" or "blacks" or whatever you want to call them. In Colombia we don't have to deal with this bullshit because our black people don't have this damn inferiority complex where everyone must make it up to them for how they were treated and they must have special immunity from certain attitudes just because they are black. Blacks from Colombia are also not living in the past like many blacks in a America. And we didn't have rap in the whole continent of South America until your American culture broadcasted it to the rest of the world. We didn't have Colombians rapping about all of this swag, money, and now my people's have a president bullshit (well they don't rap about obama but they still rap about the swag and money). Only some years ago did we start seeing youth with the same clothes rappers use in America. Sure, we have reggeaton but is still significantly different to rap. All in all, that image is justified because there are some people who are genuinely tired of their bullshit. And webduddete, your friend doesn't count because apparently he just hates rap. That is not a genuine reason

    The reason I use africans and blacks in parenthesis is to make the distinction between blacks in the US and blacks in Colombia. We don't usually make this distinction because we see everyone who was born and raised in Colombia, a COLOMBIAN. We don't use these useless labels such as "Afro-Colombian" or "Caucasian Colombian" to describe each other. Maybe in very few government forms (papers) but as a society we don't use it.



    Oh so that's what the article is about!!!! Thank you for clarifying it. Bighead, you post the most ridiculous bullshit on this forum. I didn't even get that the author was trying to say. And even then, your point is bullshit because I haven't seen liberals one-upping other liberals.

    Why do you hate liberals so much you insufferable piece of shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by AllIn All It's Not So Bad View Post
    Yes they ended up there for the same reason. We freed them (EARLIER than in the US 1851) and we didn't fucking fight a war over the political power of slaves. And no there aren't tons of people vehemently supporting the side that fought to keep black people as slaves because WE GOT THE FUCK OVER IT!!!! I swear you Americans are so fucking stupid. Can't you actually stand united like your name says? And yes I said your black people because to anyone who comes from central or south america will say there is a big different between black people in the US and in their home country. But then again, there is a difference with everyone in the US and their home countries. Which brings me to a slightly different topics. I overheard a conversation between Russians (or eastern europeans) and they were explaining to this American person that friendships are taken seriously in their home countries. They explained that 'Muricans only think of friendships as valuable if they help them ascend the socioeconomic ladder. They called the American notion of friendship superficial. While I will admit that what they described is a stereotype, it happens far more often in the US than in Colombia. Shit, I'm still friends with my friends from highschool and we don't need to use each other for financial gain.

    And I don't care if you're offended or if anyone is offended. Seriously, fuck everyone

    EDIT: Yes I know that is Kanye West. You think I'm as ignorant as the majority of your nation? I swear, you (US) are the biggest exporter of cultural trash. I can't talk to people from serbia until they mention Jersey Shore.
    I quoted these to make a comparison of how I normally am. Now, really, guys, do I even write such strong Anti-American posts? Maybe once or twice I've mocked southerners but if I really hated the US I wouldn't even listen to the offspring because last time I checked, they are also a "cultural export." And also, how am I going to say fuck everyone since they main point of the paragraph was screw america.
    .
    I'm just trying to mock bigheads thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by AllIn All It's Not So Bad View Post
    Oh so that's what the article is about!!!!
    I wrote 4 paragraphs but managed to make no point other than OMGZ 'MERICA SUKZ. To be honest, did this thread even have a clear topic? Even if it is about liberals one-upping other liberals, bighead seems to write other things that make no sense. Bighead, can you please give a clear explanation of what is Liberal Bullying?

    And before I post this, the only things I really hate are bighead, moto, and jersey shore. Seriously guys, go kill yourselves
    HAVE YOU EVER GONE AWAY with ONE HUNDRED PUNKS to have THE WORST HANGOVER EVER?
    “Trust me, mate. Stingrays can't swim backwards.”~ Steve Irwin
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    That sucks. But it's not a surprise, I read an article which says that a lot if studies show that death is really bad for your health...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Who is Blowjob Armstrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Condoms, you and I.
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic
    Cockin' and Jockin' since July 2005

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Transmetropolitan
    Posts
    6,437


    Default

    Allin All, I have no idea what you're going on about, what point did you think the image would get across?

    unless this is satire, then maybe I get it?
    Last edited by WebDudette; 06-04-2013 at 06:34 PM.
    I wrote a four word letter.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    9,826


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    On a side note, I have been a little bit of a bully in the past on this forum, and I'm not proud of those posts.
    You should have tried harder. I think of mine fondly.

    Bullying was part of what made this place great.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •