Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chart of the Type of Bodies that belong in a Bikini (this is bullshit)

Default Chart of the Type of Bodies that belong in a Bikini (this is bullshit)

http://www.upworthy.com/handy-chart-...bikini-2?c=bl3
    This guy thinks he's the master of tolerance, but he isn't any better than anyone else. He doesn't really want to see gross fat slobs in bikinis either. He's just idealizing the way he thinks.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

There's a difference between what I like to look at, and what I think people should be free to do. Besides, nasty, overweight dudes parade around in swim trunks all summer without a care - it's generally women who feel self-conscious and spend all spring trying to get a "bikini body". If you don't like it, don't look.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    There's a difference between what I like to look at, and what I think people should be free to do. Besides, nasty, overweight dudes parade around in swim trunks all summer without a care - it's generally women who feel self-conscious and spend all spring trying to get a "bikini body". If you don't like it, don't look.
    I had a thought like this before posting, but I CHOSE to post it anyway. Just because I feel like even though what you're saying is valid, why does particular guy feel he needs to get this particular message out there? Is there anyone out there that is suggesting that we should literally limit obese people's freedom to wear bikinis? And I mean, ain't no one trying to see 200 pound Bertha in a 2 piece.

Society doesn't need to indicate to fat people that it's okay for them to wear a bikini. They're free to wear one, but it's a lose-lose situation should they choose to.
    Last edited by bighead384; 05-26-2013 at 01:28 PM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Its not that he is saying he wants to see obese women in swimsuits. He is just saying that if they want to, why the hell not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

As a fat guy, I find fat guy's who wear shirt while they swim ridiculous. Everyone knows you're fat, you're not fooling anyone.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Attraction is a purely subjective concept. For all we know, the dude may find obese women more sexually appealing than a thin/toned person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    As a fat guy, I find fat guy's who wear shirt while they swim ridiculous. Everyone knows you're fat, you're not fooling anyone.
    I totally know what you're saying. If anything it makes it more obvious. Nobody stands out more than the clothed person in the goddam swimming pool. Though I understand why they're tempted to do it.

Better just not to swim, I'd say.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

1 members appreciate this post.

I have no problems with my weight or anthing like that, but I've become a bit self-conscious about my patches of Robin Williams body-hair. I'm not sure why I ever bought the stuff.

I work with a guy who didn't want to participate in a work pool party because of his hairy back. I think he legitimately ended up shaving it, if I remember correctly.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Women are held to a higher standard than men for their physical appearance. That's just the way it is and how it will always be. Certain body types DO NOT BELONG IN A REVEALING OUTFIT. Here's an example: put on a bikin or whatever, does that fat roll flop over the suit and touch another piece of skin? Don't wear it.