Thread: killer_queen

Default killer_queen

Apparently there's a revolution going on in Turkey and Gulsah just popped into my head. I wonder what's she up to.

She's probably killing people. And then declaring that she be the queen of the new colony.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

I actually thought about her too.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Gulsah is the only person I vaguely know from Turkey so the association was weirdly automatic.

Same here. Anyone know if she lived in Istanbul? I wonder if she's been involved at all. She was always one of my favorite posters here.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Just thought about checking here if you guys are talking about the riot in the politics section and saw that you are talking about me, which is more important anyway. How sweet.

Yes, in answer to one of my favorite posters' question, I live in İstanbul, and I was of course in the riot. Usually I don't care about these things, I don't think they work and I am scared of them but this was really something different. On the first day it was just a tree hugging event and I couldn't care less about it but when the real stuff started to happen I felt restless and like an idiot sitting at home, doing nothing so I went there with the first friend I called.
    I have to say, it was awful and awesome at the same time. Now I know that tear gas is really awful and hurts a lot but it doesn't kill you. And what doesn't kill you obviously doesn't make you stronger because I feel really weak now. But the feeling of being together is awesome and makes you very brave. I was scared as hell when I first went there but I have no fear now.

It was a scary and a great thing to experience. I hope you'll have one where you live in the future. The tourists were quite happy with how things turned out, most of them joined us seeing it as a fun touristic activity. I think they thought it was still about the trees <3
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk should be read by every high school student so they can be like "dude, wtf, this sucks."

I'm glad you're okay and are having a blast overthrowing dictators. A number of the pictures I saw looked pretty damn frighting. The only opportunity I've had to sort of experience that was during the occupy wallstreet protests, but I wasn't of a fan. And it was pretty lame in comparison.

I've never been to any riots or protests, though I went to the Rally that Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert through several years back. That wasn't even close to the same thing. Glad you're okay. You should post more.

Here's hoping you'll soon have fully recuperated. Don't forget to use eyedrops for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    Gulsah is the only person I vaguely know from Turkey so the association was weirdly automatic.
    I thought of her and, sadly, the despicable Turkish players who infested Ogame.

Gulsah, glad to hear you're ok and making the best of it.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks