So there is a playground near my house that I walk to a lot. I go there just to exercise and because I like to swing. That may seem strange but hey, it's me. For the past three years all I have done when I go there is swing for a couple of hours and then go home. Recently because I have been trying to get fit and what not, I started doing chin ups on the monkey bars. At some point in late April or early May, I met a kid named Adam, who is 13. He is extremely small, he looks about nine, so I don't know if he is actually 13 but I do think he is. Anyways, he was on the monkey bars and he asked me to do an obstacle course with him so I did. I figured that was the end of it because he went home after. The next day he was at the park and some 14 year-old kids who look and act more like they're 17 or 18 were bullying him so I told them to stop, because I know the guys. He's started bugging me every time I am at the park, so I started going later in the day, at about 6 or 7 at night. He started waiting around for me. He says inappropriate things that actually make me uncomfortable and now he gets really angry at me if I don't go to the park for a few days or he doesn't see me. He said something about switching into my school next year, too. I tried to explain to him why it isn't really okay for an 18 year-old to hang out with a 13 year-old all the time but he said "my parents don't care as long as I don't date you." which leads me to believe that it has been brought up. So, how do I fix this? I feel like I seem like a creeper and I am honestly just kind of a loner and would rather zone out and listen to music than talk to someone. I also don't want to be too blunt and hurt his feelings because he is a kid...