Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ink-N-Iron Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    I was sexually harassed by security, in front of a bunch of people. The boss lady from flavor witnessed the illegal search, and she even said that the security was out of line. And It doesn't matter where your ticket places you, it just seems like the offspring are too good to meet their fans or acknowledge the fans that they know. It seems like the Offspring thinks every fan is a psycho crazy person and punish the fans (mostly the girls) for being a fan. They have an attitude that they are better than their fans, and put down their fans. And yes the played, but the whole set was rushed. I've seen them 15 times, and they never rush their sets.
    dafuq are you talking about? Punish mostly the girl fans? You were "invited"? What the fuck is wrong with you? Can you please either elaborate and explain what is wrong or just shut the hell up already.

What do you mean you were invited?
    What do you mean the Offspring thinks every fan is a psycho crazy person?
    What do you mean they punish the fans (mostly girls)?
    Why would you say they think they are better than their fans?
    How do they put down their fans?

Jesus something MUST be wrong with you...

another show review http://www.ocregister.com/soundcheck...mike-punk.html

also this guy took some good videos from the front row https://www.youtube.com/user/jessmrk/videos

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    dafuq are you talking about? Punish mostly the girl fans? You were "invited"? What the fuck is wrong with you? Can you please either elaborate and explain what is wrong or just shut the hell up already.

What do you mean you were invited?
    What do you mean the Offspring thinks every fan is a psycho crazy person?
    What do you mean they punish the fans (mostly girls)?
    Why would you say they think they are better than their fans?
    How do they put down their fans?

Jesus something MUST be wrong with you...
    Oh come on guys... my first reaction was same as yours....but obviously this YELLOW is either making fun of us or/and has some personal issues otherwise no sane person would come up with this crap, one of the reasons Offspring is my favorite band is that I know(though i got to meet them in person only once..) how nice, smart and down to earth people they are, so I think we should just ignore this...:)

3 members appreciate this post.

Let's get back on topic. I went to the concert and both NOFX and The Offspring were great. Here's some pictures I took. I was limited by my cell phone camera but the last pic came out particularly nice. I included a link to the full size version for anyone that wants it.

Full Size: http://imgur.com/o7t219r
    Last edited by rdcouch; 06-12-2013 at 01:12 PM.

Thank you rdcouch great pics I was in the same area also on the left side of the stage

Great pics rdcouch. I can see my husband's head and my phone in one of them :-)

2 members appreciate this post.

Red face

Awesome Pics rdcouch..

I was debating which show to go to. I live in Phoenix and it was either this one or the Vegas show the night before. I decided on the Vegas show but I would have loved to see NOFX again!

I absolutely had an amazing time in the Vegas show but I was a bit disappointed on how long they played. How long did they play for this show? Wish they could have thrown in a few more songs, but who am I kidding, I would have loved for them to play for hours!!

I met them when I was... legit... 15 (soooo long ago!) and Dexter, Greg K, and Noodles signed my High School ID! I was sooo star struck, I didn't know what to say. But they were totally awesome considering we snuck into their green room after the show! I have never heard anyone ever say they are stuck up. That's just inasne!

Offspring are an amazing band. I love their music and how they carry themselves as musicians. Whoop !

Last edited by IxnayontheLindsay; 06-12-2013 at 05:26 PM. Reason: added photo yo!

It is not really standard practice for a band to give away front row seats to friends at festivals (or really their own shows for that matter). Media outlets will often buy or be allotted a certain number of tickets in the front few rows to give away for publicity purposes, but "friends of the band" tend to get cheaper seats, just so that is clear. I don't believe, for even a second, that Yellow was invited to a show, put in the front row, and then completely ignored by The Offspring and it is probably best to just ignore her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

1 members appreciate this post.

I apologize for letting my emotions get the best of me. I have been a fan for 16 years. And loved them everyday. Please forgive me for being emotional. I was really upset about the incident with the security guard. Thank you Offspring for inviting me. I got front row out of luck. It was standing space, no seats.
    Lost I have nothing to prove to you, I don't give a fuck on whether you believe me or not.

Oxygene, your way cool, because of your sickness, you got to sing with the band. I'm a cancer survivor, and jealous because they did something for you and not me.

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    I apologize for letting my emotions get the best of me. I have been a fan for 16 years. And loved them everyday. Please forgive me for being emotional. I was really upset about the incident with the security guard. Thank you Offspring for inviting me. I got front row out of luck. It was standing space, no seats.
    Lost I have nothing to prove to you, I don't give a fuck on whether you believe me or not.

Oxygene, your way cool, because of your sickness, you got to sing with the band. I'm a cancer survivor, and jealous because they did something for you and not me.
    I keep thinking you've got something wrong...