Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ink-N-Iron Media Thread

Dexter_italy... I think you are right...

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Lost I have nothing to prove to you, I don't give a fuck on whether you believe me or not.
    Well, that is that beauty of the internet, isn't it? Ain't got to try to impress anyone, especially those hell bent on not being impressed by falsehoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

I can't imagine why anyone would treat Yellow like she was a crazy person....

Security was completely out of line for the whole festival. I went Saturday and almost didn't get in with the band I was working with, who also had a difficult time getting in. Total shitshow. Poorly run. But come on, I got frisked too, and no one "molested" me. Female guards for female attendees.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    I apologize for letting my emotions get the best of me. I have been a fan for 16 years. And loved them everyday. Please forgive me for being emotional. I was really upset about the incident with the security guard. Thank you Offspring for inviting me. I got front row out of luck. It was standing space, no seats.
    Lost I have nothing to prove to you, I don't give a fuck on whether you believe me or not.

Oxygene, your way cool, because of your sickness, you got to sing with the band. I'm a cancer survivor, and jealous because they did something for you and not me.
    I just want to know what happened...

And I am not sick, I didn't get to sing with the band like that... it was just a spontanous thing a long time ago during a club show.

I had an operation, but I wasn't ill or anything I just had to have to make sure I don't get ill.

I really want to know what happened, how were you molested? how did the band invite you? what the fuck happened there? Would you please explain in detail?

Thanks

2 members appreciate this post.

I'd love to hear more about this, too. Especially since guest list/VIP had a separate entrance and didn't get frisked but rather went through metal detectors.

(nothing in the world more hilarious than watching thousands of punk rockers go through a metal detector, by the way.)

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    I just want to know what happened...

And I am not sick, I didn't get to sing with the band like that... it was just a spontanous thing a long time ago during a club show.

I had an operation, but I wasn't ill or anything I just had to have to make sure I don't get ill.

I really want to know what happened, how were you molested? how did the band invite you? what the fuck happened there? Would you please explain in detail?

Thanks
    I walked through the metal detector and it beeped. So the guy security started going through my purse and found my well hidden pot stash. consifacted all of weed and paraphenilia. So then the douchebag called for extra security to search me. About ten people are being help up and not let in because of me. So then the lady security showed up and walked me away from the gate to an open area told me to assume the position. On a side note I was wearing a dress and tank top that proved that I wasn't smuggling anything. My arms were out and she just grabbed my tits then my crotch and no other part of my body. I was completely humiliated. One of the ladies in charge of flavor saw it and came over to me to see if I was ok, I said no, them she walked away. I started drinking. Walked by the enterance area and then the lady security pulled me aside and told the flavor lady to leave; and then she proceeded to lecture me and asked me if I had my prescription, it was in my car so she said "so you don't have it." I offered to go get it, but she denied me. I then proceeded to get blastered drunk. I had to pee the whole show, and almost peed my pants.

Back in March I got an email from the Offspring inviting me to the show, I called that day and I was put in vip, but I had to pay $168.00.

As I was getting drunk, a lady sits next to me on a couch and proceeds to breast feed her four year old, not something I want to see at an Offspring show. Plus there were 2 kids 4 & 5 that were front row. That's just wrong, it's too loud up there for them and front row seats belong to forum members, fans.

3 members appreciate this post.

Wait....so you mean, you got an email from the band's mailing list about VIP tickets being on sale? The same one everybody else would have gotten? And you think that means you were a personal guest of the band?

And wait, YOU BROUGHT DRUGS INTO A FESTIVAL AND ARE COMPLAINING WHEN YOU GOT THE LIVING SHIT SEARCHED OUT OF YOU?! Fucksakes, Yellow. Just. Stop.

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by IxnayontheLindsay View Post
    Awesome Pics rdcouch..

I was debating which show to go to. I live in Phoenix and it was either this one or the Vegas show the night before. I decided on the Vegas show but I would have loved to see NOFX again!

I absolutely had an amazing time in the Vegas show but I was a bit disappointed on how long they played. How long did they play for this show? Wish they could have thrown in a few more songs, but who am I kidding, I would have loved for them to play for hours!!

I met them when I was... legit... 15 (soooo long ago!) and Dexter, Greg K, and Noodles signed my High School ID! I was sooo star struck, I didn't know what to say. But they were totally awesome considering we snuck into their green room after the show! I have never heard anyone ever say they are stuck up. That's just inasne!

Offspring are an amazing band. I love their music and how they carry themselves as musicians. Whoop !

cool thanks for posting that they played pretty much the same length as the las vegas show 19 songs

Seems like the whole Yellow situation came from a misinterpreted email. She's aware of that now.
    * !

That's what I figured. Except as openers we got We Are Scientists who were pretty good, I've heard them before but never seen them live. I would have much rather seen NOFX tho! Shoulda made the trek to California! Bad Lindsay!

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    cool thanks for posting that they played pretty much the same length as the las vegas show 19 songs
    Last edited by IxnayontheLindsay; 06-13-2013 at 02:12 PM. Reason: oh no a typo!