Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ink-N-Iron Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    It was terrible. While I was waiting for the offspring to come on, a lady plopped down next to me and breast fed her four year old. Security sexually molested me... Oh well that was my last offspring concert. Out of 15 show they only talk to me once. I was front row and 100% ignored. I don't understand why they invited me if they were just gonna blow me off; I didn't deserve that, I deserve to be treated a lot better...no more inspiration for them. I'm no longer an Offspring fan. good bye
    daduq did I just read...?

It was terrible. While I was waiting for the offspring to come on, a lady plopped down next to me and breast fed her four year old. Security sexually molested me... Oh well that was my last offspring concert. Out of 15 show they only talk to me once. I was front row and 100% ignored. I don't understand why they invited me if they were just gonna blow me off; I didn't deserve that, I deserve to be treated a lot better...no more inspiration for them. I'm no longer an Offspring fan. good bye
    What the hell do you think you are??? there were a lot of people around there, you think you're so "special" LOL to get the whole band attention! are you kiddin' LMAO! you went to that show for seein' them playing not the other way around!

Was that you that tried to jump the barricade?

If security really molested you then you should have reported it.

I was in the third row and almost got hit by a roll of toilet paper that Noodles threw. Does that make me special?

some pictures from kroq.com

I was sexually harassed by security, in front of a bunch of people. The boss lady from flavor witnessed the illegal search, and she even said that the security was out of line. And It doesn't matter where your ticket places you, it just seems like the offspring are too good to meet their fans or acknowledge the fans that they know. It seems like the Offspring thinks every fan is a psycho crazy person and punish the fans (mostly the girls) for being a fan. They have an attitude that they are better than their fans, and put down their fans. And yes the played, but the whole set was rushed. I've seen them 15 times, and they never rush their sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Rody View Post
    Was that you that tried to jump the barricade?

If security really molested you then you should have reported it.

I was in the third row and almost got hit by a roll of toilet paper that Noodles threw. Does that make me special?
    No that was not me. Did you see the 5 year old on playing with the toilet paper.

where do I file the complaint?

I don't think anyone is better than anyone. Part of the concert experience is interacting with the band.

I don't think anyone is better than anyone. Part of the concert experience is interacting with the band.
    I'll admit this was my first concert, but I don't think part of the normal experience is interacting with the band.

Also I heard that the promoter was charging the bands a large, per person fee if they had a meet and greet. I could be wrong, but that is what I heard.

P.S. I didn't think you tried to jump the barricade. I just just being an ass

And yes the played, but the whole set was rushed. I've seen them 15 times, and they never rush their sets.
    that is because NOFX were late
    Last edited by cool 2 hate 681; 06-12-2013 at 03:59 PM.

And It doesn't matter where your ticket places you, it just seems like the offspring are too good to meet their fans or acknowledge the fans that they know. It seems like the Offspring thinks every fan is a psycho crazy person and punish the fans (mostly the girls) for being a fan. They have an attitude that they are better than their fans, and put down their fans.
    Whaaaaat? I wanted to comment on that, but I'm just lost for words, that's how untrue what you wrote is. And unfair... guys from The Offspring are the nicest people on the planet, why do you keep on writing shit about them? I don't get it...

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    he said LBC which stands for Long Beach City
    Good, then I know. Gracis, seorita.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer lter bra.