Thread: Dexter on list of "then and now" pictures of 90's pop-punk idols

Hybrid View

1 members appreciate this post.

Default Dexter on list of "then and now" pictures of 90's pop-punk idols

Friend posted this on Facebook, thought it was worth a mention, it's not really that interesting or anything but there's a couple funny then and now pictures of other people on the list. Dexter's looking pretty good in comparison with some of them

http://www.aux.tv/2013/06/17-past-vs...op-punk-idols/
    Last edited by Ryder1234; 06-12-2013 at 11:50 PM.
    Check out my music -> Random Goods

Post Is it just me..

Ah this is awesome! I loved looking at all the pics.

Is it just me or does the now pic of Jordan Pundik (New Found Glory) look like Quentin Tarantino.

Dexter looks amazing as always

Interesting article, some of them aren't even pop-punk but I don't want to start a genre bitch-fest, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by IxnayontheLindsay View Post
    Is it just me or does the now pic of Jordan Pundik (New Found Glory) look like Quentin Tarantino.
    It IS Quentin Tarantino, it was supposed to be a joke from the author, it's even addressed and explained in the comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

You don't even have to look at the comments. The "Right!?" under the picture indicates it. Deryck Whibley surprises me, that guys only 33. They wouldn't have included him if he hadn't gained all that weight in a year, Dexter was 29 or 30 in his first picture.

Oh! HAHAi I didnt even catch that! Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    Interesting article, some of them aren't even pop-punk but I don't want to start a genre bitch-fest, haha.

It IS Quentin Tarantino, it was supposed to be a joke from the author, it's even addressed and explained in the comments.