Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Offspring in Lima, Peru

Quote Originally Posted by Gustavo View Post
    Just heard the band played California Sun by the Ramones.
    wow that is very cool

EDIT setlist

Last edited by cool 2 hate 681; 09-05-2013 at 11:25 PM.

First video All I want. I see a lot of cameras!Hopefully we will have california sun too! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQFSRma-9jI
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

California sun?

ARRIBA LOS RAMONES!

please some fellow argentinian shot me in the head in the moshpit if they play Kristy Are You Doing , OK , here too.

Hope they cut that song here, since it was their first time at Peru right?

I guess my hopes for at least hearing Dirty Magic '12 in the vein of Ignition Anniversary this Sunday is over. Im still looking foward to see them and hearing them play the Days Go By songs specially Slim Pickens.

But Shit I really hope they change somehow the list and that is not the 2nd time in my life that I pay expensive ticket to listen to Kristy are you doing ok, I hope they would have sold that song to "Green Gay" after writing it.

I'm sure they'll take into consideration what songs you personally would and wouldn't like to hear.
    * !

that would be good

probably will hear whistling in songs like kristy, cruising california, original prankster, fix you.
    here, we didn't like much the new stuff

the crowds want to hear old songs too, not just singles
    i can't jump in kristy... is not funny, is not a rock song

Quote Originally Posted by martin_theoffspring View Post
    that would be good

probably will hear whistling in songs like kristy, cruising california, original prankster, fix you.
    here, we didn't like much the new stuff

the crowds want to hear old songs too, not just singles
    i can't jump in kristy... is not funny, is not a rock song
    You can jump at home... why buy tickets to jump?

when I read this things I wish they'd play, op, pretty fly, kristy, fix you, all i have left is you, get a job, cruisin california....... try to make a petition like the big letter that came out for cruisin' california

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter_italy View Post
    when I read this things I wish they'd play, op, pretty fly, kristy, fix you, all i have left is you, get a job, cruisin california....... try to make a petition like the big letter that came out for cruisin' california
    I Only dislike Kristy and the fact that they play it(being released in 2008) and no Dirty Magic leads me to believe , appart from a present to old fans , it was only re recorded as a FILLLER with no plans whatsoever of playing it live again

their tours should be named "The Greatest Singles-Only from 94-13 tour" but thats long and not catchy I think

Quote Originally Posted by D0NT View Post
    I Only dislike Kristy and the fact that they play it(being released in 2008) and no Dirty Magic leads me to believe , appart from a present to old fans , it was only re recorded as a FILLLER with no plans whatsoever of playing it live again

their tours should be named "The Greatest Singles-Only from 94-13 tour" but thats long and not catchy I think
    so all the songs they don't play live where done with no plans of playing them live? but to make it clear... everyone has song they like more or they hope to hear, it's just pointless and pretentious being pissed because they play a certain song and not others.