Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Offspring in Lima, Peru

Quote Originally Posted by D0NT View Post
    I Only dislike Kristy and the fact that they play it(being released in 2008) and no Dirty Magic leads me to believe , appart from a present to old fans , it was only re recorded as a FILLLER with no plans whatsoever of playing it live again

their tours should be named "The Greatest Singles-Only from 94-13 tour" but thats long and not catchy I think
    You should be thankful you get a show in your city, instead of acting like some preteen punk rock elitist... it's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    You should be thankful you get a show in your city, instead of acting like some preteen punk rock elitist... it's sad.
    Well, listening to - more or less - the same songs over and over and over again gets kind of lame after a while, you know. Where's the respect for other peoples (also fans) opinoins? There's nothing wrong with having an opinion! And BTW to be honest I don't go to see them live anymore because of the same songs being played again and again (Ignition Anniversary Tour might have been somewhat of a little change - grant you that).
    Turn the lights on.

Quote Originally Posted by EarY View Post
    Well, listening to - more or less - the same songs over and over and over again gets kind of lame after a while, you know. Where's the respect for other peoples (also fans) opinoins? There's nothing wrong with having an opinion! And BTW to be honest I don't go to see them live anymore because of the same songs being played again and again (Ignition Anniversary Tour might have been somewhat of a little change - grant you that).
    It's fine, and protest enough that you aren't there, but polluting the bbs with stupid non sense like this is completely and utterly pointless and annoying to a large majority of the people (where is your respect for us?) and in no ways necessary. I am not sure what exeactly entitles you (or me or anyone else for that matter) to whatever sort of respect that leads to their set lists being changed around. Anyway, there are ignition shows for the biggest fans and they always always play songs that aren't super huge hits, they have been playing Slim Pickens at every show, so who cares if you can't dance the way you want to to Kristy?

I would be super happy if all they did was play another show in Budapest, the last thing I would care about is if they play some obscure song...

and now they are going on places they've rarely been to, it's pretty normal to do a "standard" setlist, which anyway was nice in Lima with also california sun!

Who says I don't like Kristy?
    Turn the lights on.