Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game Of Thrones

Hybrid View

Default Game Of Thrones

I dont't normally watch tv crap but I'm naturally willing to give it a try and see what happens from there. Ever heard of this stuff?

Edit: the sex scenes are somehow amusing to me. I don't care if one of the kings is gay, I was just curious. So far, I'm enjoying each Fucking episode from the first season.

@Baldwin: You're spoiler-alerts are quite Epic! Have you watched them all?
    Last edited by E13; 06-23-2013 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Cool pic.

Ned Stark dies.
    Theon betrays Robb Stark and captures Winterfell.
    King Renly is gay. Super, super gay.
    The children Theon gibbets in Winterfell aren't really Bran and Rickon
    Xaron Xaro Doxos betrays Daenarys
    It's Roose Bolton's bastard who sacks Winterfell and takes Theon prisoner.
    Sansa Stark gets married off to Tyrion Lannister.
    Last edited by Baldwin; 06-23-2013 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    Ned Stark dies.
    You're a real fucking dick head... spoilers are so fucking uncool, and it's not like your spoilering whatever that stupid fucking vampire shit is that all those homely girls like...

You should be happy if you don't get a warning.

Fuck head.

It's a three-year-old TV show (adapted from a seventeen year old book). There's no possible way he hasn't been spoilered already, and even if he hasn't ; he should have just fucked off and watched the show instead of starting an internet discussion announcing that he's going to. That, and I'm 98% certain this is an 'experiment' thread made solely to see how many people would post spoilers. Why else would somebody make a thread to discuss a show they (apparently) haven't seen? Seriously, "Ever heard of this stuff?" It's Game of Thrones, the most popular TV series in living memory. Mongolian goatherds and half-naked tribals from Africa have heard of this stuff.

Now, I'd like to kindly request that you apologise for calling me a "dick head", a "fuck head", and "so fucking uncool", or I might just request that moderation give you a warning, my good sir.

Ever heard of Game of Thrones? I'd say the more appropriate question would be to ask who hasn't heard of it.

It's a great show. The books are better of course.

It's a three-year-old TV show (adapted from a seventeen year old book). There's no possible way he hasn't been spoilered already, and even if he hasn't ; he should have just fucked off and watched the show instead of starting an internet discussion announcing that he's going to. That, and I'm 98% certain this is an 'experiment' thread made solely to see how many people would post spoilers. Why else would somebody make a thread to discuss a show they (apparently) haven't seen? Seriously, "Ever heard of this stuff?" It's Game of Thrones, the most popular TV series in living memory. Mongolian goatherds and half-naked tribals from Africa have heard of this stuff.

But some people want to know if some tv show is worth for watching before they actually try it... And you started spoiling immediately...that really isn't cool! Doesn't matter how old the show is.

It absolutely matters. I do my best not to mention anything from the books that the show hasn't caught up to yet, but anyone who expects the entire world to consciously self-censor around them because they're some kind of illiterate fucking caveman is an entitled piece of shit who needs to take some personal responsibility when it comes to avoiding spoilers.

And like I said, this is clearly a bait-thread, so I didn't spoil a damn thing. Clearly.

Now, I'd like to kindly request that you apologise for calling me a "dick head", a "fuck head", and "so fucking uncool", or I might just request that moderation give you a warning, my good sir.
    You are smoking crack right? Me get a warning for telling you of when you were such a prick? Posting spoilers without an explicit spoiler warning is a vile thing to do. There is no two ways about it. It was a dick move on your part, and you should edit that shit out and apologize to anyone who you spoiled the first season for. You were a dick head for posting that, and you can report me to anyone, for all I care, no one is giving me a warning for calling you out on being a fuck head, when you did something so fucking uncool. Even if I am in the wrong for being so explicit on what a dumb fuck you were (which you were by any objective means of measuring), still doesn't change the fact that you should get your ass handed to you for being such an incredible douche and deliberately attempting to fuck up "the most popular TV series in living memory" for people who haven't seen it.

At least I am only being a dick to you, and that is to try and protect others. You are being a dick to everyone who hasn't seen the show or read the books...

Hey guys, ever heard of Star Wars? Spoiler alert: Turns out the bad guy is Luke's dad!

See, llamas is one of the good guys. I don't spoil shit for everyone that's been around for 10+ years because I have MANNERS.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

1 members appreciate this post.

Darth Vader is Luke's dad??? That sounds exactly like that part in Game of Thrones where it turns out that Jaime Lannister is Joffrey's dad!